Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tatyana

Unwanted guests

7 posts in this topic

So my sister has a friend that comes over and stays the night...which is fine but now she stays for 5 to 6 nights out of the week she practically lives here (she has a crappy home life).  She talks so much and so loud all the time and she's so rude I just want to give her one good uppercut.  She spills things and leaves them and I have to yell at her to pick them up btw she's 20 years old.

I thankfully am moving out by the end of the month but I cant stand her being over so often and when I cook dinner (meant for me and my sister ONLY!) she always has something to say "ew! yuck I dont want that!"  <_<

Im not buying food and cooking for 3! Im fed up with her eating our food (I pay for) and my sister drives her around for free, my sister is too nice to tell her to stop coming so often because they are best friends. Im ranting but I also need advice on how I should deal with this situation.  tonight Im cooking a big meal so that my sister can have left overs for school through out the week but since she's here there will be less leftovers... Im tired of it. I dont want her to eat our food tonight (selfish?) but I dont want to be rude exclude her uggh!! Help me  :mellow: what would you do?

respectfully tell her that if she doesn't stop acting that way then you cant keep her over...my parents had a similar situation with my step brother...he was doing drugs in the house...that didn't go well with my parents since my little sister was around....diff house...diff rules....that should be common sense but a lil nudge doesn't hurt...nobody likes a leech lol

You're kinda out of luck here, the way I see it,either way turns out bad for you. If you don't say anything well obviously it will continue to bother you, but if you do say something your that B!TC& who said something...... I would say your best bet is to have a talk with your sister and tell her that she needs to tell her friend that she cant be coming over 5-6 days a week eating all of our food. I think the girl will more likely take the news easier if its from her best friend and not from you. Best of luck

2 people like this

Thanks guys If it were just me Id just tell her straightforward...

yeah Wandering chef I figured lol story of my life I will just keep talking to my sister about it when she leaves (my sister finds her annoying too and doesnt want her over this much <_< )

Id just like to come home knowing that no one will bother me is that too much to ask lol apparently :lol:

Lol! Give her one good uppercut, nice one, made me think of Mortal Kombat, :P

Talk to her about it, I know what you are talking about when it comes to bad room mates, tell her to not take your kindness for granted, if she is staying there, she should be earning it, I don't mean to sound cruel or cold but she should be cleaning up around the house, or even helping in any way possible with the food bills, or else she is more or less free loading off of you and that is not fair to either you or your sister. Discuss everything with her, respectfully of course.

1 person likes this

Lol! Give her one good uppercut, nice one, made me think of Mortal Kombat, :P

lol thats exactly how I pictured myself with her flying across the room  :lol: especially when she complains loudly through out the day, it is like having a horrible roomate.

Lol! Give her one good uppercut, nice one, made me think of Mortal Kombat,  :P

More like Street Fighter. Can't say I'd be sorry to hear that Tatyana gave her sister's friend a nice Shoryuken.