Cyon Corell

Asking for Some Support

21 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Not sure where this should go, but: My sister's fallen seriously ill (this is on top of a ton of other crap happening in my life) and I'd just like a little support. I don't usually open up and let others know about any of the hardships happening in my life...I just accept them and try to deal with them. However, given that she's facing pneuomonia and a ton of pain all over her body (she also has a severe fever), I'd just like it if I could get this off my chest and be able to ease up a bit. Thanks for hearing me out and I hope none of the rest of you are going through/never have to go through such suffering...

I've got a lot of crap to deal with too Altan so you're not alone, best of luck and hope your sister gets well soon!

1 person likes this

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers and feels better soon. 

1 person likes this

She will be in my prayers, man. As will you and the rest of your family in this tough time.

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear this news. I give you credit for asking for the support... as that can help.

I wish your sister a complete and speedy recovery. I'll also pray on her behalf that she has a complete and speedy recovery.

1 person likes this

of course.  that's exactly what this community does best.  :-)

1 person likes this

Thanks people. It really is hard for me to have to sit/stand there and not be able to do anything when she's writhing in pain and screaming at the top of her lungs. Really puts me on edge...so I appreciate your well-wishes...

I'll be praying for you, your sister and the rest of your family. I hope everything works out ok. 

1 person likes this

Bless her heart I hope everything works out for you and your family

1 person likes this

I'm sorry to hear that your sister is very sick, and that you are in a hard place right now. 

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  

I hope that your sister gets better soon, and that you find some peace with whatever you are facing right now in your life.

1 person likes this

You are in my prayers, I know seeing someone close to you being in pain is difficult, my brother had to deal with that in my situation... We will both keep you and your family in our prayers and I pray she gets well.

1 person likes this

So sorry to hear, praying that she gets better soon and for everything to get better.

1 person likes this

You and your sister and all of your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 person likes this

Oh dear! I've had pneumonia three times, so I know how terrifying it can be! I felt so awful that sometimes it seemed like I might die at any moment. How long has she had it? My last bout was two weeks of torture.

How old is she?

Altan, I pray that she makes a speedy recovery! I also pray that you will have a sense of peace in the midst of this and all the other chaos that you are going through, so that you will have the strength to do all you need to do and to support your sister.

2 people like this

My sister is 23 and she's faced numerous health issues and such for her young age. Thankfully her temperature has come down quite a bit, but she's going to be in the hospital for some time, just to make sure she fully recovers and that the doctors, etc. can figure out what really caused all of this to happen.

2 people like this

very glad to hear that!!  it's so scary when all that elevates and goes out of whack without being able to understand or stay on top of it.  relieved to hear this is improving!

1 person likes this

So happy to hear her temperature has gone down! Thanks for keeping us updated

1 person likes this

@Altan...My heart is glad to hear that your sister is doing better.... I pray that God continues to heal & restore her health, I know it is often said that God will not put more on us than we can bare, but in those times He wants us to always know that He is there in those roughest of times... I believe in my heart that all will be well with your sister...Just kept the faith....but most of all your sister knows you love her VERY MUCH!! :-)

1 person likes this

That's great that she's getting better. I'll keep her and your family in my prayers.

xxx