Guest Black_Swordsman

Hello I am new here.

14 posts in this topic

Joined this website because like many I to live in an atmosphere where it isn't encourage to wait until marriage. To be honest it is very encouraging to see a community like this, you guys have no idea, I am very happy to be here! Some things about me, was injured for a long time and am now getting back on my feet literally! Right now I am finishing some classes to get some certifications so I can work. For hobbies I like working out, reading, I do enjoy video games but lately I have had little time for it, I am up for anything fun really, though it depends on how I am feeling that day.

My reasons for Waiting until marriage are spiritual, it's something I truly believe in, even if society doesn't, :P

Once again everyone, I am very happy to be here! :D

3 people like this

I assume your name is Justin -- forgive me if I'm wrong, but -- Welcome to the site, Justin!! It is just as encouraging for us to see people like you join us. :)

Welcome dude, great of you to join us here.

Many of us live in "non-WTM" environments, heck the world at large is very anti-WTM, but, however you've got to ask yourself.

Say, what is it that I want, and then be brave enough to stand against opposition.

It's not easy sometimes, but having a community of fellow waiters to relate with is invaluable.

Hope you enjoy, find encouragement and find comfort during the "waiting".

Again welcome!

Welcome to the site! It's a wonderful community and it's encouraging to see how many of us there are when you feel like you're alone.

Your pic lovely dream of the bunny reminded me to mention this, I actually have 2 pet bunnies. One of them almost being 9 years old! She still runs around and jumps sometimes like she's really young to.