Guest markb4

Have you ever met a celebrity?

31 posts in this topic

I've meet Alice Cooper a couple of times. I live like 2 minutes away from him.  

1 person likes this

:oI am!

Yeh it was at a completely unexpected place too. I was leaving to go home and everyone was like is that Bill Murray? I was like...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And went over an talked to him he is greyed and old lol but still looks the same besides his hair and few wrinkles,but this was a couple years ago.

1 person likes this

Hmmm see Ellen MacArthur ??? Spelling. When I sail into Cowes sometimes she lives there and last month Eddie Issard at Portsmouth ferry terminal. Ooops are theses known in the States ?

Hmmm see Ellen MacArthur ??? Spelling. When I sail into Cowes sometimes she lives there and last month Eddie Issard at Portsmouth ferry terminal. Ooops are theses known in the States ?

I don't know who Ellen MacArthur is but I definitely know who Eddie Izzard is. How was he dressed? lol

I met Brandon Heath, Jeremy Camp, Jeff Deyo, Shaquille O'neal. That's all I can think of right now. But I been to a lot of concerts, but that isn't the question..

1 person likes this

I met Brandon Heath, Jeremy Camp, Jeff Deyo, Shaquille O'neal. That's all I can think of right now. But I been to a lot of concerts, but that isn't the question..

I love Brandon Heath. I have a running joke with my sister that I am going to marry him one day. lol He is still single, right? lol