Arwen4CJ

Special section for Singles over 25

34 posts in this topic

I am sooo jealous of the 25+ group! Although I love the age I am now, being single and a waiter til the age of 25+ sounds awesome! It truely is a rare and special accomplishment! Keep it up you guys!

5 people like this

I personally would love to see one for 21-24 or something like that :)

Katie

1 person likes this

I am a waiter but know worried I will be in my late 30s before I find the girl that meets my specific needs

I am sooo jealous of the 25+ group! Although I love the age I am now, being single and a waiter til the age of 25+ sounds awesome! It truely is a rare and special accomplishment! Keep it up you guys!

Karthik never give up! Get involved in places where females are abundant. Yoga, cooking classes, arts and craft classes, shopping centers, bookstores, parks, gyms, etc.If you are shy get over it NOW Karthik! If you come off as a nice guy and are well dressed with good hygiene you'll have no problem getting a girl. So what if you get rejected a few times keep going there are plenty of beautiful and attractive or even decent average girls everywhere! Just make sure you check for a ring and never date a co-worker! lol Get started Karthik because by the time you know it all the good ones are taken and the only ones left are divorced with kids buddy!

1 person likes this

Thanks for the advice and words of encouragement. The part you said about divorced women with kids is very true here in Vero Beach,FL. I just get so depressed with every women I see drinks,smoke,do drugs or all three. I am just waiting and see how my life turns out. First need a good job and learn to drive again due to license conversion from UK to USA. I do workout at home with my home gym and then regular gyms are so expensive here. They don't even offer personal trainers

I not really a person who goes out as I am new to vero beach. I can approach a girl at a coffee shop

Karthik never give up! Get involved in places where females are abundant. Yoga, cooking classes, arts and craft classes, shopping centers, bookstores, parks, gyms, etc.If you are shy get over it NOW Karthik! If you come off as a nice guy and are well dressed with good hygiene you'll have no problem getting a girl. So what if you get rejected a few times keep going there are plenty of beautiful and attractive or even decent average girls everywhere! Just make sure you check for a ring and never date a co-worker! lol Get started Karthik because by the time you know it all the good ones are taken and the only ones left are divorced with kids buddy!

Well stop focusing on those and trust me you'll start to see ones who fit what you want :)) Good luck and go for it!!

1 person likes this

Thanks for very good advice. I can see why your husbad stays with you because you are wise and caring women. First I need get a good job and learn to drive again then try to find the girl

Well stop focusing on those and trust me you'll start to see ones who fit what you want :)) Good luck and go for it!!

Thanks for very good advice. I can see my your husbad stays with you. First I need get a good job and learn to drive again then try to find the girl

Awwww well thank you Karthik that is too kind! but yup just like that and you'll have someone by your side in no time! & even if doesn't work out the first time take it as an opportunity to learn from but never be hard on yourself about it just keep going to where you want to be! :D