Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Connor

Check out this website

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone

Before I came here I was stumbling around on the internet and ran into this website. It has some incredible stories of romantic marriages, and after browsing through a few of these I came to realize how determined I was to make my marriage like this. See in my opinion, a good job, good money, nice things... those are all nice, but my number one goal in life is to find someone who loves me and cares about me as much as I care about them and love them. The stories/articles on this website portray a fruitful and fulfilling marriage of 3 different couples and their stories are amazing and so inspirational. After reading these I started to realize how much I wanted to wait to experience this.

Check it out!

http://www.romanticmarriagestories.com/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I've only read one of the stores but it's SOOOOO cute!!! I LOVE the Riverview Park one! I love how even just small things like holding hands become a big deal and both o them have a good time. I'm so glad girls dont normally wear skirts anymore. I've definitly done the move when I put my hands over a guys so he can't go any lower/higher where he's not 'supposed to' haha. It works though!

I know they seem like such a romantic an intimate couple. I mean I know guys aren't supposed to be mushy gushy and crave a romantic married life, but that's just how I am so whatever. I really enjoy reading them a lot.

I think more guys do than they let on. Since society says its not ok they don't broadcast it, but do express that desire to their significant other. Am I on the right track?

And p.s. no worries abt being romanticbor mushy; whoever you date or marry is sure to appreciate it ;) there is a minorty of girls who aren't like that Luke my bff, but the majority are, obvi.