Abby

Hispanic girls

15 posts in this topic

Guys what do you think about hispanic american girls? you know somewhat a dark tan, black hair, black eyes, short (5ft) , considerably curvy (big hips and thighs, smaller waist and not so big twins) lol well this is just me haha I want opinions :)

1 person likes this

Guys what do you think about hispanic american girls? you know somewhat a dark tan, black hair, black eyes, short (5ft) , considerably curvy (big hips and thighs, smaller waist and not so big twins) lol well this is just me haha I want opinions :)

Mix this with a lovely kind personallity and hey guys we have the perfect woman.

1 person likes this

@Happy when sailing Amen! To me it doesn`t matter what you are, Hispanic American, African American, or Asian American, I find them all to be beautiful women

1 person likes this

I look at every girl individually. There's not one body type, ethnicity, height, hair color, etc. that I'm looking for or excluding. 

4 people like this

For me, it's her heart I'm after, her character that attracts me and her compassion that steals my heart!

4 people like this

I'll go for a girl of any ethnicity, but I do have a preference for women who are Hispanic, Mediterranian, Middle-Eastern or South Asian.

Lots of my friends are Hispanic. I'm totally okay with Latinas! May be I'm stereotyping, but all the Hispanic girls I know are good cooks. Make some tasty papusas! Don't know how to spell it.

I only have dated Hispanic or Latina girls (big difference between those 2 terms). I think they are amazing and beautiful. I even decided that would would learn Spanish and I probably would want to live in South America when I am older. :)

For nice guys, girls could be any race, any colour, any girl, really. If a girl is attractive to me, it's because of who they are overall. Body mind and soul, baby xD I tried to sound badass, but it's true what I said.

1 person likes this

I find Hispanic women to be very attractive, and to be honest it took me a little while to realize how attracted I was to them.

Is anybody here old enough to remember Selena? Beautiful woman, amazing talent. R.I.P.

2 people like this

Omg she was beautiful. I have the movie Selena with Jennifer Lopez and I cry every time I watch it( I can't watch it too often bc of that) but I also have some of her songs...it's sad that she died so early (idk I was actually alive then though )

2 people like this

I remember reading a study a number of years ago that claimed men responded best to certain features that were emphasized in advertisements they viewed while younger. IE. Someone who lived in an area that marketed predominately to black women would find them more attractive than their counterparts who lived in areas that placed emphasis on Hispanic or blonde haired women. It was a pretty interesting study that I wish I could find again, I'm not sure if it was peer reviewed as it was the subject of one of my speech (?) classes so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

I don't really have any racial preferences really. It's a nonfactor and I focus mainly on how well the person treats others and how Christ centered her life is.

For whatever reason, I've been approached the most by black girls so I'm guessing my body type or demeanor is somewhat attractive to them :P, or they are far more outgoing than their counterparts. I live in an area with something like a 1% black population which makes it quite odd, it makes me wonder if a similar trend would have occurred in a predominately black area like when I lived near Baltimore.

Anyways, I don't think race is a factor for the vast majority of guys, for the .00001% that it is an issue for, you'll probably recognize it from their comments and know to avoid them. I will say that it's important to be aware of possible cultural differences. I remember hearing a horror story from an acquaintance who had married into a Pilipino family which expected him to take care of their parents who would be living with them.