Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rose4

new <3

13 posts in this topic

hi !!

im a new member!!!! 

im 22 , a virgin . and having some serious struggles with my boyfriend who is very sexually frustrated. please check out my blog to hear my story  ! 

thanks

rose4

Hi! Welcome to our community!

Best of luck with your boyfriend. Sounds like a tricky situation!

Welcome, Rose! Also: Your blog won't display if you just attach your doc file to it. Open your blog file in Word (or wherever you wrote it), then copy-and paste the text into the text box for the blog entry. 

I fixed this one for you, but I want you to know how to do it so you can post more blogs in the future!  ;)

Welcome to the site Rose! If you don't mind, may I be able to call you Rosie?

1 person likes this

Welcome aboard! I am sure you will find this community to be a huge source of help and support (regardless of the problems be them personal or otherwise).Thanks for joining and for waiting.

1 person likes this

Welcome Rose! I'm glad you joined us here. I hope we can give you the support you need and everything works out for the best with you and your boyfriend. :)

Sorry to be so blunt, Rose, but it sounds like he wants it all without the commitment. 

6 people like this

Hope you enjoy the site Rose. I hope everyone here can give you some advice and help you make the best decision regarding your boyfriend. It can't be easy what you're going through. It's a very tricky situation.

Welcome to the site, Rose! Good luck on everything with your boyfriend and hope we can all help you out!

Welcome Rose, glad you're here!

I believe you'll find this community of fellow waiters entertaining, fun, supporting and knowledgeable.

Thanks for waiting, I realize it's tough, and at times can seem unbearable, but remember why it's worth it.

If you will try this, maybe have the talk with your b/f, and see where it leads. If you care about him and he you, this conversation should be a growing talk. Maybe hold hands a little more, kiss a bit more, enjoy spending time together.

Hope things work out for you!