Guest markb4

Where would you like to be kissed?

55 posts in this topic

If I'm fond of him,  I would be fond of kisses pretty much anywhere but the neck and shoulders are very nice and the forehead is very soothing and sweet.  I love to pepper a mans face with enthusiastic pecks though and nibble the brdge of his nose with my lips.

I really like the look of guys kneeling and kissing me on the top of one the girls hands. I see that a lot in fairytales and stuff like when a knight kisses a lady like that. Just thinking about that makes my heart afflutter.

Before marriage? Any sweet kisses around the face are good with me. Maybe the occasional, sort of, passionate kiss where they pull you in by placing their hand lightly on your neck and kiss you kind of seriously. Just enough to make your heart race. Then, it's back to the regular day. Not passionate enough where touching other places starts, but just enough to let the endorphins rush a bit... making you feel that happy feeling. Mostly, though, just light kisses on the lips, forehead, cheeks. I like the idea of, if we're say shopping or something, standing in line, and just talking, he bends down whispers something sweet and kisses my cheek. Or, just a simple sweet forehead kiss because it's a quiet moment and we're just holding hands or he has his arms around me. I guess the scenarios could go on and on.

I'm not opposed to some making out, but I think that's probably a different question. :) Also, my rules for that are different than for the simple sweet kisses.

After marriage? I'd like to see what I'd like when the time comes, but I have a feeling it will be anything goes.

Kissing slowly in progression:

lips, jaw, neck, collarbone, sternum, stomach, waist,  and... so on..  you get the idea.

(after marriage)

5 people like this

When I first read the question I wasn't sure what it was going to end up being. :) Where on the location of the body? Or just where, location of a place (street, library, etc) wise. lol

1 person likes this

I expected some reticence towards forhead kisses on girls. To me it seems like an authoritative kiss - like fathers kiss their daughters/sons on the forehead. Not that I have anything against it for romantic relationships, I think its a very nice kiss  :)

If we were to be kissing before marriage off-limits area (apart from the obvious) would be my nose. For some reason my nose is an oddly intimate area and I don't like people touching it! Apart from special people...If she wants to kiss my neck she'll have to dig through my beard :)

After marriage - anywhere  :wub:

1 person likes this

THE NECK. Best place ever. Seriously, anyone dissing neck kisses shouldn't comment until they've tried it. My neck is also my most ticklish spot (and I'm a VERY ticklish person), but for some reason when there's kissing involved I don't react in that way. Also, shoulders is nice, and on the stomach. I'd actually say stomach comes after neck. Yeah, kissing is amazing :)

4 people like this

THE NECK. Best place ever. Seriously, anyone dissing neck kisses shouldn't comment until they've tried it. My neck is also my most ticklish spot (and I'm a VERY ticklish person), but for some reason when there's kissing involved I don't react in that way. Also, shoulders is nice, and on the stomach. I'd actually say stomach comes after neck. Yeah, kissing is amazing :)

Finally, someone else who is most ticklish on their neck! My boyfriend thinks I'm a total freak for being ticklish there.  :D I do still have the reaction when I'm kissed there, but that just adds to the fun.  :)

1 person likes this

Finally, someone else who is most ticklish on their neck! My boyfriend thinks I'm a total freak for being ticklish there.  :D I do still have the reaction when I'm kissed there, but that just adds to the fun.  :)

Oh I know! I don't know anyone else that reacts the same way. I can't even get a shoulder massage because it gets too close to my neck and I can't control myself! lol

Funny story actually, I once took a self-defense class, and one day we were practicing defense against someone choking us. Every time my partner tried choking me I would crack up laughing! Not the best way of getting out of a choke-hold...

2 people like this

I must say I'm amazed at the variety of kisses women enjoy and kinda thought the same about the forehead kisses as TTBO.

('Tis The Bearded One)

But it's great to see that's an option and one that would likely given the replies thrill my wife someday.

Being a tall guy (6'6") that's the first place I could reach!

And neck and shoulder kisses, definitely "nibbling" on her Acromion (the pointy bit, (process) on the tops of her feminine shoulders.)

As for me what kinds of kisses do I enjoy, I'm not sure just yet.

I've only kissed on the lips so far.

Been kinda wanting to save the other stuff for marriage.

But I'd say and hope my wife of someday agrees wholeheartedly, that after we'd marry, I could kiss her anyplace head to toe.

And she would be welcomed to explore me also.

2 people like this

to answer this queston quite simply: ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE. :D

except maybe for something really weird...like the eyeball.......haha

3 people like this

I know girls tend to like to get kissed just around the junction between the neck and collarbone.

(Fun fact: The representation of that body region in the brain is adjacent to that of the nipples. Stimulation from that region essentially spills over into the region that represents the nipples. This is a neuroscientific explanation of why females typically liked to be kissed in that area. Sorry for making romance nerdy.)

2 people like this

I never thought about this too much before I started dating someone I was very very attracted to...if I ever did think about it before, I was pretty conservative with the locations. But I'm going to agree with a lot of the female posters. Pretty much everywhere

This is a great question Mark!!

Huummmmm, where would I like to be kissed...

I would have to agree with a lot of the ladies, neck, collarbone, near the ears, the top of the hand( so cute ^_^), the tip of my nose,

Forehead or on top of the head kisses would be lovely and intimate  :lol:

But I do not think I would let just some guy, even if we are dating, kiss me in those intimate places.

I would prefer to safe that kind of kisses for my husband, and he can, ahem, explore kissing places  :blush:

4 people like this

I'm a guy, but the lips and neck for me! When i kiss my girlfriend i kiss lips normally, cheek and forehead to be cute, and the chin if I am trying to weird her out :) We tend to avoid the neck because it usually makes us want to go too far, but after marriage definitely!

2 people like this

Once we've been together for a while my lips, forehead, cheek, chin, nose, neck, around my ears and the top of my head are all available for kissing. Just maybe not my eye. That's weird. lol 

Guys should answer this too since I have a feeling they'd be a bit more reserved about a forehead kiss for example. lol

Pretty much same. Some people think nose or ear kissing is weird but i think it's cute.

1 person likes this

Pretty much same. Some people think nose or ear kissing is weird but i think it's cute.

Nose kisses are adorable  :blush: I am blushing just thinking about it! Thanks Daz ;)

1 person likes this

NOWHERE.  :mad:

But when I'm in a relationship with a guy I'm comfortable with I would like to be kissed on the lips (Duh!) Anywhere else on my face or head would be fine. Hands and arms would be fine, shoulders and neck would probably be fine too. 

But anywhere else before marriage would be a big no. But after marriage they might be fine, though it depends.

I'd also like my butt to be kissed, not literally though. I just want him to constantly tell me how great and amazing I am.   :P

Oh, and I think it's cute when guys kiss your hand like they did in the olden days when they were asking you to dance, and whatnot. (Do guys still do that?)

xxx

Probably, but your question leads me to another question: Do guys still carry hanker chiefs? I know as I guy I still do (it's something that I was taught to do growing up). 

Guys should answer this too since I have a feeling they'd be a bit more reserved about a forehead kiss for example. lol 

I wouldn't mind kissing her on her face (including forehead), neck, shoulders, arms and hand. Anything below the neck line I"m saving for marriage. 

1 person likes this

Right now my boyfriend only kisses me on the hand which I think is really sweet. While we're courting, kissing is restricted to hand, cheek, and forehead. He also wants to kiss me on the nose, but I honestly think that would be a little weird.

When we're married, lips and neck.

2 people like this

So far I've only ever received kisses on the hand. It's kind of weird but at the same time makes me a blush.

Pré marriage relationship I think I would stick to lips, forehead and nose.

Imaging anywhere else -neck, shoulder, arms, chest- just seems like foreplay I can only imagine it going further so I think I'd leave that till after marriage when I don't have to think about where it might lead.

Once married I think I'll enjoy being kissed pretty much all over ^-^

Whe I'm married, husband is allowed to kiss me anywhere except the places below the belt. Before marriage, there's no kissing anywhere.

Whe I'm married, husband is allowed to kiss me anywhere except the places below the belt. Before marriage, there's no kissing anywhere.

No kissing below the belt even after marriage? Interesting.

1 person likes this