Guest markb4

Where would you like to be kissed?

55 posts in this topic

Hey gals,

Time I started another thread, MUAHAHAHAAA!

The question this time is related to kissing, an integral part of a marriage/relationship. The question is, besides the lips, where else on your body would you like to be kissed? (No answers that elicit the need for this thread to be moved to Viewer's Discretion, please) I've heard some girls like neck kisses and some don't, and some like shoulder kisses and some don't, and some like forehead kisses and some don't, etc. So I'm just trying to get a majority opinion, lol.

2 people like this

Once we've been together for a while my lips, forehead, cheek, chin, nose, neck, around my ears and the top of my head are all available for kissing. Just maybe not my eye. That's weird. lol 

Guys should answer this too since I have a feeling they'd be a bit more reserved about a forehead kiss for example. lol 

8 people like this

In a serious dating relationship, I'm game for anywhere on my arms, shoulders, neck, and head.

In marriage, anywhere.

So far, I have yet to discover a place I don't like to be kissed.

7 people like this

Hmmm ok for me I adore my face, neck, er, er er er nipples. Most sensual is neck but do it too much and im asleep lol

3 people like this

If we get into a fight, then she can kiss my butt :D

Guys should answer this too since I have a feeling they'd be a bit more reserved about a forehead kiss for example. lol

Really? I personally love the idea of kissing her on the forehead. I think its cute and adorable :)

7 people like this

Awww, this is a cute question!

Yeah, I think I'd like most kisses. Lips (obviously), cheeks, and forehead are the cutest places.

Oh, and I think it's cute when guys kiss your hand like they did in the olden days when they were asking you to dance, and whatnot. (Do guys still do that?)

xxx

11 people like this

Really? I personally love the idea of kissing her on the forehead. I think its cute and adorable :)

No. I meant her kissing you on the forehead. 

No. I meant her kissing you on the forehead. 

Oh okay. Well I don't mind that either. Any kind of kiss is welcome :)

2 people like this

well hmmmmm personally as a man, i liek any where, and every where, it just brings a closeness, and a sense of intamcy, i love when a women kissed my cheek, or beard, and when i am havin a bad day my forehead its just wonderful :)

2 people like this

Once we've been together for a while my lips, forehead, cheek, chin, nose, neck, around my ears and the top of my head are all available for kissing. Just maybe not my eye. That's weird. lol 

Pretty much everything i would have said, (that doesnt break MARKS RULE :P) however i think wrists and hands is really sweet :) 

3 people like this

I'm more of a giver than receiver when it comes to non-lip kissing (or even in regard to lip kissing. lol). I'm looking forward to kissing all the areas Nicole mentioned. 

As for where I like her to kiss me...anywhere, but I prefer to kiss her!

4 people like this

I've never really thought about it :wacko:

Forehead kisses have always seemed super adorable. For after marriage I think I would like any kisses especially neck kisses ^_^

2 people like this

I want to be kissed everywhere, eventually, after that ring's on my finger.  :wub:  Until that time, I'm pretty much good from the shoulders and up. An old fashioned kiss to the hand is good too. If we were goofing off and play-fighting or something, I wouldn't mind an innocent kiss to my kneecap or foot or thereabouts.  :) I'm the type of person who needs to be touched (my love language is physical touch after all), it makes me feel loved, it makes me feel warm and safe. I also love to give touch, so I hope he is the kind of man who is okay with me doing the same to him. Because I will be grabbing his face at random intervals throughout the day to kiss him until he can't see straight. :blush:  :D

9 people like this

When I get married everyday I wake up before her I will kiss her on her forhead even if she is still sleeping. I think that is romantic. I would do the same to my kids. I'd also kiss her if she's asleep and I'm going to bed.

Ladies do you think that is weird?

7 people like this

I also love to give touch, so I hope he is the kind of man who is okay with me doing the same to him. Because I will be grabbing his face at random intervals throughout the day to kiss him until he can't see straight. :blush:  :D

I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a guy like that..

4 people like this

When I get married everyday I wake up before her I will kiss her on her forhead even if she is still sleeping. I think that is romantic. I would do the same to my kids. I'd also kiss her if she's asleep and I'm going to bed.

Ladies do you think that is weird?

No, not weird. That's very sweet. :)

4 people like this

I wouldn't like getting kissed on my neck. I'm not at all ticklish or anything, I just really hate people touching my neck. I'd be fine with lips, cheek, nose...

Well then don't marry me Sophie lol when I get married I'll kiss my Wife on every part of Her body. Nothing left untouched or un-kissed. I'm so eager to get married!

5 people like this

Well this girl has never been kissed and I can tell you right now that besides the lips I would like to be kissed on the neck. :)

2 people like this

I'm probably one of those weird people who don't want to be kissed on the neck too often- I get soo ticklish! I think forehead, nose and hand are all cute. :)

I do agree with what some others said too, (out of sexual context) I do like the feeling of being physical and snuggling etc, or even placing a hand on an arm every now and then. 

Honestly unlike others face only I mean I would get ahem to happy let's say anywhere below that.

2 people like this

Hope this is not TMI but someone kissed my waist once and it was the absolute best. Giving and receiving kisses are both great but I think I like giving more. I like receiving innocent kisses on the cheek that 'accidentally' get really close to your lips and then a consequent one that lands there. Kissing is just so sweet and wonderful anywhere.

Also.

Found this on someone's tumblr and it is exactly why I want to date waiters only and why I don't really date:

I want to be touched
by someone
without intention.

Mostly,
I want to be kissed by someone
who doesn’t have a strategic war plan
for the rest of my
body.

5 people like this

Obviously my lips and pretty much anywhere on my face (nose, cheeks, forehead), but not all the time. l don't mind the neck occasionally, but anywhere else is weird. I hate being kissed on my hand for some reason. I tend to get smothered easily, which my boyfriend doesn't get because he isn't like that. I swear that man never gets smothered!

Hmmmmm.....Kissed? But where??????? This maybe unusal...i'd like to be kissed on the ear/earlobe, the chin, at the back of my neck & just below that between my shoulder blades......I have a feeling it would be quite nice! ;-) and of course...after the ring is on & the marriage liscense is sighned!!!! Those lips can travel AS THEY PLEASE!!!! Lol!!!

4 people like this