Invincible

Guys playing instruments = hot?

16 posts in this topic

So I have heard that many girls think guys who play an instrument are extremely attractive. Do you ladies agree or is it not that big of a deal to you? If you do find it attractive, what instrument do you like?

Sooo very true. lol Not a deal breaker by any means but I have to admit I love watching a man play an instrument. I don't know what it is about it though. Mostly, its the guitar but also the piano. 

3 people like this

If the guy I wound up with played an instrument, I would definitely consider it a bonus. And yes, I suppose "hot." :D

I adore music, so it would be a huge draw for me. Aside from a small acquaintance with the piano, I have no instrumental skills, so it would be awesome if my husband could give our children lessons. I'd love for him to teach me to play as well. Any instrument would be neat, though I might be slightly less enthusiastic if his passion was playing the bagpipes at the break of dawn. I'd be pretty keen on the piano or the guitar, as these would allow him to sing to me. A violin would be wonderful, and I would also be excited about the saxophone. But I really appreciate just about all instruments, so a talent with any would be a blessing.

If he doesn't play an instrument, I cannot fault him, as I do not play either. My main hope would be to have a husband who will sing to me. He doesn't need to sing well, and he doesn't need to sing in public if he doesn't want to, but I need him to sing to me, at least sometimes.

5 people like this

It is attractive, especially if he can play the guitar or the piano. If he sings too, it's a major plus  :)

2 people like this

Yes! But even more so singing, or both! I'm pretty musical (play 2 instruments and sing) so it'd be great if we could share that. Plus, yah I just think its hot lol.

2 people like this

Honestly doesn't matter to me. Playing a classical instrument would be a definite plus, but it's not something I'm looking for. He doesn't even have to like music.

Oh yeah :)! Especially guitar or piano-I have had many a celebrity crush on musicians ;)! Just a plus though, not required at all-

1 person likes this

Yes! Especially singing! If he can sing, then he's very, very attractive!

xxx

3 people like this

Yes! Especially singing! If he can sing, then he's very, very attractive!

xxx

Definitely haha! My boyfriend and I actually both musicians and it's how we met. He was a music major in college and is now an elementary school general music/chorus teacher. We both know multiple instruments but his main one is trumpet and mine is clarinet.

I prefer a guy who can sing, but a guy who can play piano or guitar is pretty cool. Its not going to make me fall in love with a guy I do not find attractive but if I already find the guy attractive it puts the cherry on top.

It depends on the instrument, I think, and by no means a deal breaker. However, yes. Piano, guitar. Just watching them play. For me it's watching someone do something they love so much they're actually losing themselves in it a little. Which, for me, actually goes for watching them do almost anything. Drawing, writing, playing an instrument, or anything where you can almost see their soul shine in their face. I know it sounds corny, but that's what I see.

3 people like this

YES YES YES,I definitely crush on guys who play intruments especially when they sing as well. Saxophone is one of my favourites.