Radiant Venus

Hello

16 posts in this topic

Hello! Longtime lurker here, finally decided to create an account. Quick rundown:

1. Female, mid-twenties, USA.
  2. Agnostic, kinda.
  3. Single (boo!).
  4. Have always been waiting, just seemed natural.
  5. Found this site through google, in a weak moment, wanting to know if I was the only one WTM and if it was worth fighting for anymore.

I look forward to talking with all of you!

1 person likes this

Finding this site certainly does not mean you are weak! Welcome :)

welcome! just curious, what do you mean by 'agnostic, kinda'? like agnostic leaning toward one direction particularly?

welcome! just curious, what do you mean by 'agnostic, kinda'? like agnostic leaning toward one direction particularly?

Well, I call myself an 'Agnostic with spiritual beliefs," if that makes any sense, lol. While I do believe no one can ever truly know if a Higher Power or the afterlife, etc truly exists until we actually leave this world, I do have some pretty specific opinions and beliefs on those and other spiritual concepts. However, all of my beliefs put together do not correlate with any known religion, at least not that I'm aware of, so I can't claim to any of them. This has been a constant source of dissapointment for me. I flirted with Atheism for a while as a teenager, but that was a disaster. I realized I couldn't function in life properly without some kind of belief/value system. So, I'm constantly learning as much as I can about spirituality, in an effort to find what I truly believe in and what I can live with. Uh, kinda long-winded, lol. Hope this answers your question!

1 person likes this

Welcome, Venus! So glad you decided to stop lurking and join up!

So, curious webmaster here: What did you search for on Google to find us the first time? Do you remember? Knowing that kind of thing helps me prioritize content so we can attract more members like you. :D

Wow, that was a while ago. I believe I started with looking for inspirational waiting till marriage quotes and testimonials. Then with different ways of saying, "does anybody wait till marriage to have sex anymore." Then I started researching statistics. Somewhere in the middle I found this site through your wonderful articles. Sorry I couldn't be more specific!

Welcome Venus!

We hope this community can be a pillar of support in an unsure world! We're here as a family to help each other, it's what we do.

Haha, I think we'll get along then, we are pretty similar in those respects! Trust me, it is worth waiting. It's scary and painful and hopeless at times, but we are searching for something very rare and precious which will give us so much happiness. Just gotta believe. :) Welcome to the site!

Welcome to this great community

If waiting is important to you then its definitely worth fighting for.

Btw very nice and relevant that you have the Botticelli Birth of Venus in your avatar ^_^

Look forward to talking with you too!