Guest OneHappyGirl

If you were a car what type of car would you be??

26 posts in this topic

What would best fit your personality? A BMW? Corvette? A Titan? Cadillac?? If I was a car it would def. be a sports car! I currently have a convertible and I love her-she's a true beauty! I like something fun and fast but looks sexy at the same time. Sports cars are def a lot like my personality♥

I also have what I am, 1996 Mitsubishi 3000gt and in Caracas red, same age as me and everything! Better than any American car I could buy, but I can't drive it in the winter ;_;

<----------------- I would be a BMW! Specifically an E39 M5.  Luxurious German vehicles are my favorite. Speed with comfort are very important to me. I wanna be able to go over a hundred with a comfy ride.

pid3.jpeg

A17581F48EF6201BDAA436DE2192.jpg

im a dodge 2500 cummins, it may take me a while to get started, but when i get going i go and go and goo hahah, i pull hard, and work hard, never stop going and wont ever let you down. 

1 person likes this

im a dodge 2500 cummins, it may take me a while to get started, but when i get going i go and go and goo hahah, i pull hard, and work hard, never stop going and wont ever let you down. 

Ditto! ;)

Although mine fires right up haha

I feel like I am what I drive as well. My baby... :D

post-781-0-28971600-1364428490_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

Erasercrumbs. I knew someone was gonna post that. Baha :D

Must admit that I am contently impressed.

Iwould consider myself a Toyota Prius yes I know <_<

But it is colorful and cheery, evironmentally aware and considerate, compact, small, cute, reliable, propellor, sensitive but lasts.for a life time ,snug and soft cozy seats, easy to take care of, easy to maneuver, easy to recharge and easy to keep running smoothly...yet has power... with self sufficient oil. ;) LOL

1 person likes this

Erasercrumbs. I knew someone was gonna post that. Baha :D

Must admit that I am contently impressed.

Iwould consider myself a Toyota Prius yes I know <_<

But it is colorful and cheery, evironmentally aware and considerate, compact, small, cute, reliable, propellor, snesitive but protecelting ,snug and soft cozy seats, easy to take care of, easy to maneuver, easy to recharge and easy to keep running smoothly...yet has power... with self sufficient oil. ;) LOL

I was dieing laughin at this. i loved it sooo much cause well its a prius :P;) good car courtney

Ditto! ;)

Although mine fires right up haha

I feel like I am what I drive as well. My baby... :D

attachicon.gif99cummins.JPG

oh so you are tellin me that in the morning you dont wait to have your glowplugs warmed up ;), hmmmmm there DD sounds like bad diesel ownership to me ;)

Haha oh yeah I wait for my "wait to start" light to go off but she starts first crank every time! :D

1 person likes this

This is my car, not my exact one but the exact year, color, and rims. It's also a manual, automatics are for the weak.

post-2829-0-66958900-1364497236_thumb.jp

My cousin used to have that same car Josh. I've always had a place in my heart for those because of the Dodge Stealth..which was pretty much the same car. It was a partnership between Dodge and Mitsubishi. The cars were mechanically identical I believe just different badging lol.

Both seem to be pretty rare today; I'd hang on to it if I were you!

Yes the Dodge Stealth! I prefer the look of the Mitsubishi but they are the same car, repairs can get pricy for it so I buy Dodge parts (cheaper and American) because all mechanical parts are the same, but they aren't unreliable like most say, just don't beat on it and it'll be fine :DD Mine has 0 rust, never been driven in winter and only 40 thousand miles.

1 person likes this

Picture of the interior of the 3000gt, by far my favorite interior of any car, even super cars!

post-2829-0-16513500-1364499444_thumb.jp

An environmently unfriendly one.....like a Hummer.

vince when you post stuff like this my little redneck heart grows just alittle more ;) lol

1 person likes this

Not... my car that I drive now.  It breaks down or something goes wrong with it chronically.  

Hopefully my next car will be a Mazda.

1970-plymouth-roadrunner-hemi-orangethum

A Classic...of course!!! 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner ( Hemi Orange)

1 person likes this