Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunny

How do you feel about "testing"?

8 posts in this topic

Do you think it is fair and reasonable to "test" love interests and basically make them jump through hoops to see if they're right for you? Do you not find that dehumanizing even a little bit?

Do you "test" your love interests? If so what kind of tests do you do?

Has someone ever tested you? How did it make you feel?

By tests, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean setting up situations where the other may cheat to see if they're worthy or something along those lines?

2 people like this

By tests, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean setting up situations where the other may cheat to see if they're worthy or something along those lines?

Yes I would consider that one of them

no offence but ick yuck I cant stand when people do that, IMHO its Immature; we are humans not test subjects I also think its wrong and sort of a mind game.  If one person is so worried about getting cheated on or has issues with trust they dont need to be in a relationship yet... because they are not ready, its not fair to the other person.

With that being said no I dont test people I get to know them and from that stand point I can tell if they are right for me or not

2 people like this

No. Are there times or situations in relationships where the person does something or reacts in such a way that pleasantly surprises you and you're like "right on"?? Yes! Lol but it's something that should just happen naturally...you should never "set up" a situation to test the person...that's being deceitful, imo.

3 people like this

I don't think you need to set your love interest up, but I DO think you should qualify them. And you should observe how they handle situations and how they treat others (but not by setting them up).

4 people like this

Hello , yep interesting one, Love interests ! I guess a little is ok. I knew a girl who was going out with a serial womaniser. She knew he chatted on FB a lot and set up a dummy female account, she chatted/ flirted with him as the other woman to see if he would cheat ! He failed lol. I have been tested by girls who have asked my opinions on life,children etc and I think that's fine.

Have a great day. Col.

1 person likes this