Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Rain

Member's titles and their meanings.

38 posts in this topic

Because Canada is where I wanna be. <3

Sorry for the very late reply. I like your title a lot :) I hope you like it here (which ever part of Canada you want to be in).

Because I use envisionary lunacy as my username on a lot of forums, I'm a lunatic with big dreams?

Sorry for the late reply, that's a very unique choice of a title :)

Golly jus caught this one.... Hmmm sailing is a passion. Soooo happy when I am on board with the children. Sadly no one other than them to sit in the cockpit with me to watch the sunset. But my imagination is good lol lol. Summer is here so hey.

Golly jus caught this one.... Hmmm sailing is a passion. Soooo happy when I am on board with the children. Sadly no one other than them to sit in the cockpit with me to watch the sunset. But my imagination is good lol lol. Summer is here so hey.

That's nice, sailing sounds fun. Thanks for sharing that with us. 

mine is because Princess Zelda is my gf

That is the cutest thing. You guys are a gorgeous couple :)

Mine is the Latin phrase 'Semper Fidelis' which means 'Always Faithful'

This also happens to be the latin motto of the U.S. Marine Corps and since I am a Marine it holds a lot of meaning for me because of that. Also most Marines will say this to convey brotherhood to each other or they will say the shortened 'Semper Fi' and the follow it by saying 'God, Country and Corps.' This naturally fits well with my faith however on another note I once had a Marine mentor tell me ' God, Country, Family , and Corps' so he was placing his wife and kids on the same level of his country for being 'always faithful'. That really describes me and is something I hope to one day be able to say but for now I can say I am 'Semper Fidelis' for my future wife by WTM.

1 person likes this

Mine is the Latin phrase 'Semper Fidelis' which means 'Always Faithful'

This also happens to be the latin motto of the U.S. Marine Corps and since I am a Marine it holds a lot of meaning for me because of that. Also most Marines will say this to convey brotherhood to each other or they will say the shortened 'Semper Fi' and the follow it by saying 'God, Country and Corps.' This naturally fits well with my faith however on another note I once had a Marine meantor tell me ' God, Country=Family , and Corps' so he was placing his wife and kids on the same level of his country for being 'always faithful'. That really describes me and is something I hope to one day be able to say but for now I can say I am 'Semper Fidelis' for my future wife by WTM.

I've always wondered what "Semper Fidelis" means. Thanks for explaining it and sharing all that. It must really have a deep meaning then. Very nice :)

1 person likes this

So, I know this one is kind of old... though, it's not as old as SOME of the topics I go through and answer. :D

So, I used Realistic Dreamer because it fits exactly who I am. It's a contradiction in terms, but is the best of both worlds. I have a lot of ideas on how I'd like life to be, and hopes for some things, but I'm also a realist and know that life doesn't always work out like we want. True happiness comes from being happy with what you DO have in life, rather than being bitter because of what you DON'T have. Which is not to say that we should stop striving for better and DREAMING.

1 person likes this

I chose Adeptus Astartes Chapter Master, because I am a big Warhammer 40k fan.  Adeptus Astartes, otherwise known as Space Marines, are genetically engineered super soldiers that fight to protect the human race against aliens, and supernatural monsters.