Queen

Hello!!

16 posts in this topic

My name is Stacie. 

I am a single mom of a 5 year old girl.  Her father is not around much if at all.  I am a junior in college.  I may have little but I live in abundance.  I want to waiting until marriage.  I have found so much hope and inspiration in Mike's article, "Top 11 Awesome Benefits of Waiting Until Marriage" for this is where I stand.  I value people who choose nobility over selfish desires and am quite impressed with the men here who stand for their values and are characterized by goodwill.  I have felt out of place in the world, but now I realize that I have just risen above.

Stacie

10 people like this

Welcome to the family! We'll be your sisters and brothers as well as your guide on your journey. 

Our differences in life notwithstanding, we hope this forum can be a pillar of support in a uncertain world for you! Hit us up on the forums and the online chat - don't be shy!

Kindest regards,

Justin

2 people like this

Welcome Stacie.

I'm very happy you've made your way here. :)

Keep your chin up and come hang out with us! You never know, maybe one of these amazing gents will be that perfect match.

1 person likes this

welcome stacie :), i'm glad you are here to join us on this site, id love to here from your perspective on alot of post on here, since you are a mom and therefore wise. but anywho, again welcome :)

1 person likes this

Hey Stacie! Another person from Missouri! They're aren't enough on here. :) Where abouts in Missouri do you live, if you don't mind me asking. I am close to KC. 

Anyways, it is nice to have you here. Hope to get to know you. 

1 person likes this

That's so neat that you're a mom, you're the second we've had join recently-bet it's tough, but a lot of fun. Anyway, welcome :)

1 person likes this

Helloee welcome. Single mom with a 5 year old wow bet you are tired a lot lol. Great age though they are soooooo much fun at that age enjoy.

All the best. Col.

1 person likes this

Hello and welcome to the site! Thanks for sharing your story, too.

1 person likes this

Stacie welcome to the site I'm glad you came across it. It serves as a great reminder of the kind of values you live by and serves as proof that there are actually people, believe it or not that choose to wait until marriage. I truly hope you find that man who will put you and your daughter before himself and raise her as his own. From my viewpoint; you being a Woman, you're a Queen and deserve to be treated like one. So don't settle for just anyone wait on God's timing and that your King will find you. I hope we as a community help you in your journey of purity and or Godliness. Good luck with college! I'm struggling but I don't even have a kid! You seem like a very resilient Woman!  God Bless!

1 person likes this

your outlook is sunshine and I just know this place will be a breath of fresh air for you.  you have a lot on your plate - studies and a happy child - but keep juggling - it's all worth it!  you made a big decision about what you want to do next - no need for it be thought of as a do-over - it's what's next that always matters.  you have gobs of support and clever people here to share the uphill with.  welcome :-)

4 people like this

Welcome Stacie! I think this site is exactly what you're looking for :D  Everyone here is encouraging and supportive and all WTM obviously...which is SO hard to find in today's world  :mellow:

1 person likes this

Welcome! You have our complete support! You are very strong for handling what you are. You should be proud. :) Have a nice time on the site! ^_^

1 person likes this