Michael G.

ok question, "GRAPHIC"

34 posts in this topic

Well, as some have said, I would not necessarily know about his past with oral sex at the beginning of the relationship. But when the time came to discuss such matters, I would be almost as bothered to learn that he'd had oral sex as I would to learn that he'd had regular sex. Honestly, I'd be heartbroken. Could I overcome this and stay with him? If he was the right guy, I'd like to think I could. I have yet to be tested this way in real life. There would be a lot of pain to get past first, though, but in the end, I think we would be able to work through it.

4 people like this

Well I'm not sure I could go up to a potential date and ask him if he's had you had oral sex before =I  lol 

but all that aside I learned its possible to get HPV from french kissing so...if he wanted to get married I'd want him to get tested ..though I heard something like it takes sometime before it can be detected..so..

first of all I would pray to God about it 

but all that aside I learned its possible to get HPV from french kissing so...if he wanted to get married I'd want him to get tested ..though I heard something like it takes sometime before it can be detected..so..

I believe its part of the law to get tested to be able to apply for a marriage license, or at least in some states.

Okay, bumping up this thread because I can. Also because I want to answer to this old thread. (And I'm wondering if this thread should be moved to VDA.)

First off, no. I only want to date/marry another virgin. I don't want a non-virgin/technical virgin.So I wouldn't date a man who has had oral before.

And secondly, NO. EFFIN' HELL NO. I do not like or want to date/marry a guy who is interested in oral, regardless of whether he's had it or not. It''s a huge, huge dealbreaker for me. I wouldn't even date a guy who was interested in it, but has never had it before. So why would I date someone who's had it and knows he likes it? He's not going to/not likely going to respect someone like me.

And if he's given it to at least one girl (or guy), then kissing him would disgust me. Even though his face/mouth would have been cleaned many times since then, it would still gross me out. Kissing him would make me feel like I was putting my mouth on all the genitals of his OS partners, PLUS all the genitals those partners' genitals had touched (if any) before he had had OS with those partners. And if we had kissed before and then I found out he had given OS to at least one person, I'd get sick to my stomach. No amount of cleaning would make that less gross for me. I'd rather date/marry a non-virgin who hasn't engaged in OS at all even though he's had sex before. But if he's had sex before, then it's probably really unlikely that he hasn't had OS. :(

The only way I'd date a guy who's had OS is if he's received it before (but hasn't given it), but hated/didn't like/wasn't interested in it. If he's had it and knows he doesn't like it, then he should be respectful towards my feelings on the act. He might even be happy that I don't want to do it. :D 

But if the reason he didn't like receiving it is because he didn't like how his partner(s) did it, then I wouldn't date him. I'd only date him if he didn't like it because he doesn't care for that kind of sex.

So the short answer is that no, I wouldn't date a guy who has had OS before. And the only way I would is if he's received it, but doesn't like that kind of sex.

1 person likes this

On 17/03/2013 at 10:10 PM, Kailey said:

Yes, I would, but I probably wouldn't know about it until I had been dating him for a while. Whatever his past, it is between him and God. As long as he is willing to wait for me and values the fact that I am, I will date him.

Well said, sister!

I would, but only because I believe who we are now, and who we want to be, are the people who matter. Our past selves made different decisions, we wer a different person back then. Not that I wouldn't prefer someone who has less of a past, or none at all...physical with another person, that is.

1 person likes this

I would be okay dating and/or marrying a man who has given/received oral sex. Everyone has a past, but what matters is the present. 

Wow - guess I'm in the minority then lol. 

I honestly wouldn't be okay with it. It's not something I can handle - I find it a bit disgusting really to date a man who has given/received oral sex. I feel that it's quite an intimate thing and to have done that with someone else...No, just no. 

Also in my opinion, once you've done something like oral or anal - you aren't a virgin (you can count yourself best as virgin*). Since being a virgin is a deciding factor whether I date someone or not - if I found that out, I would no longer consider dating them so for me it's a deal-breaker but I can respect that for many it isn't.