Michael G.

ok question, "GRAPHIC"

34 posts in this topic

Yes, I would, but I probably wouldn't know about it until I had been dating him for a while. Whatever his past, it is between him and God. As long as he is willing to wait for me and values the fact that I am, I will date him.

10 people like this

Yes, I would, but I probably wouldn't know about it until I had been dating him for a while. Whatever his past, it is between him and God. As long as he is willing to wait for me and values the fact that I am, I will date him.

I agree 100% !! :)

5 people like this

The girls seem more accepting when it comes to being with someone who had partaken in an intimate activity such as oral so far.

5 people like this

The girls seem more accepting when it comes to being with someone who had partaken in an intimate activity such as oral so far.

Yes, I agree. I would also date a man who isn't a virgin. Doesn't mean I admire the guys who are WTM any less though. I just believe character is more important than virginity status.

9 people like this

Yes I would. I'd add more of an explanation, but everyone else covered it!

1 person likes this

I would have no problem with this at all! Even if they had done more than just oral I would be fine. Personally, I don't care what they did before we started to date as long as they are currently committed to waiting.

1 person likes this

Yeah, sure. I would date a guy who has had sex before, but I would much, much prefer if he only ever had sex in committed relationships. I want him to value it, too.

ok i guess im gonna be the only one..... no i wouldn't, sorry guys. but im not a hypercritical or anything i wouldn't have oral before marriage. Its one of the things that's important to me, everyone free to their own criteria.

6 people like this

Of course I would. I can't penalize him for the things he's done before me, but as long as he waits, I'll be happy. 

And then you go over to ask the guys and almost 100 percent of them said no they would not be with someone who has had or done oral before, oh I just wonder who's more accepting...

3 people like this

And then you go over to ask the guys and almost 100 percent of them said no they would not be with someone who has had or done oral before, oh I just wonder who's more accepting...

Meet my friend Zoidberg. :)

But to answer the question, I'd prefer my spouse to not have done oral before, but if everything else clicks and we're a match made in heaven, then something like that wouldn't hold me back from marrying that person.

There's also a few details that could change things, such as the manner in which that sexual act occurred.

1 person likes this

I think it is fine if you had oral sex before.  My only issue would be if my man would compare me to the oral sex he had with the other woman (the expectations).  Then I would have a problem.  Also, you would need to get tested!

1 person likes this

I can't find the thread you're referring to...

But yeah, women in general tend to take less issue with the sexual pasts of their potential partners. That's a fact that I don't think is ever going to change very much.

Even though this was directed towards the girls, I think, under the right circumstances and her being the right girl, I might be able to get over a girl having participated in oral. As long as that's as far as it went. It would take time and love to get over it fully, but I think I could.

4 people like this

Well said. I would only add that.... I would ask him to get a blood test to put my mind at rest for any deadly diseases. Just in case.

4 people like this

I can't find the thread you're referring to...

But yeah, women in general tend to take less issue with the sexual pasts of their potential partners. That's a fact that I don't think is ever going to change very much.

Even though this was directed towards the girls, I think, under the right circumstances and her being the right girl, I might be able to get over a girl having participated in oral. As long as that's as far as it went. It would take time and love to get over it fully, but I think I could.

I was under the impression there was a thread, it's actually just a bunch of statements of guys saying they would not marry someone who had done oral in other threads.

I'd prefer for her to be a virgin but if I'm willing to be with a girl who isn't a virgin (and I am willing) then it's safe to assume she's probably performed and received oral sex. I don't like to nit pick. Next it's gonna be "well did she do anal, or this, or that, etc...." If she's had sex she probably did something else other than the traditional intercourse.

So yeah I'd be with a girl who's done oral. ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL at it as in she's a dentist! Then I'd get my teeth cleaned along with that other oral we were talking about!

Fellas & Ladies, let's not focus mainly on someone's past. To be happily married/together one has to be slow to anger, jealousy, b/c he or she is too busy building the other spouse up. Sure you may be with a non-virgin. He or She may feel insecure about that especially since you're a virgin or a born-again virgin. Love them anyway and they'll be so appreciative. 

Love > Virginity Status    (Put Love over one's virginity status when it comes to things of importance)

5 people like this

Well said. I would only add that.... I would ask him to get a blood test to put my mind at rest for any deadly diseases. Just in case.

I think it is fine that you had oral sex before.  My only issue would be if my man would compare me to the oral sex he had with the other woman (the expectations).  Then I would have a problem.  Also, you would need to get tested!

oyyyyy tests lol sounds like soooo much fun, and needles brrrggg, got to schedule a test now hahahhaahhahaha jk lol :P maybe

Im much more interested in finding a good person than worrying about their sexual history.  My choice is personal reflecting my own bounderies its not a set of expectations that I progect onto him.  As long as he is loving and respecting of me and is considerate with what I am comfortable with we will be fine.

I can't control people's past so that wouldn't be a issue for me. It wouldn't bother me at all.

All these responses just make me question why I've been so careful about waiting for someone if she won't care...

1 person likes this

Don't worry Lonely Knight..I definately care. Some people prefer oral sex to normal sex so using that in a way to lessen having done that over regular sex before marriage doesn't work for me. I want to get what I'm giving. If Ill being giving a man purity I also want purity in return. And no I'm not waiting just because I want a virgin..

So I would care especially if he performed oral sex or received. I feel it's just nasty outside marriage so..yep but I'm not asking the guy before we date if he's had sex and what kind but I will tell him what I'm bringing into the relationship and also what I will expect of him.

I would prefer not. Not a dealbreaker by any means, just a preference.

Love > Virginity Status    (Put Love over one's virginity status when it comes to things of importance)

Different things are important to different people to varying degrees. For example, for me, I don't care what my future lover's religion is and I will not "hold it against her". But I care very much about being the only one to be this intimate with her because to me this will create a stronger bond between us and create a deeper sense of exclusivity between us. Feeling a deep closeness and a deep exclusivity with your beloved is kinda important. If this kind of thing won't change your feelings regarding these aspects of a relationship, great. But for some it will. And that's fine too.

1 person likes this