Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

What do you have in your big a** purses?

44 posts in this topic

I remember my first 3 years of highschool, almost every girl - my self included I'm sad to say- would carry around these huge bags that were ment for like a weekend away from home or a duffle bag at school. These bags would have to have its own seat on the bus lol. My back has never been the same. Did this happen in other places?

I used to never carry purses but now that I do I carry all the things I may need. Just know if there is an emergency Im clinching on to my purse and probably going to try to conceal it under my clothes lol. I'M A SURVIVOR LOL

I think i'm in the minority in that I don't own a purse.

(That could change though...)

2 people like this

Big purses are the thing!!! (Sometimes I carry the cute smaller ones!) Gosh! I have a bit of everything!!! Let's see....my phone, make up, hand lotion w/matching perfume, calulator, hand sanitizer, 2 year calender, pen, a full set of spare keys, tweezers, kleenex, a small jar of Pure Shea Butter, my USB cord to charge my phone, a organizer for my reciepts, a bottle of water, pads, Aleve....OMG! Almost forgot the most important thing!!!! My WALLET!!!! Giggles!!!

I have a ridiculous amount of stuff in my purse including my wallet, umbrella, phone charger, phone, various pens, make-up, and a map of my local area. Sometimes on an evening out I even carry a spare pair of flat shoes to wear on the walk home!

I don't carry a purse, just a wallet. It has everything I need. XP

2 people like this

I don't carry a purse, just a wallet. It has everything I need. XP

My minority buddy! :P

1 person likes this

I don't carry a purse, nor do I own one in fact. But i'm suprised no girl said "personals" as something they carry.I am in the m

I am in the minority group with kendra :)

2 people like this

Honestly I'm a satchel bag kinda girl, don't really like "handbags" And i honestly carry so much stuff in my bag.. Its like a highly organised office inside there... with maybe the kitchen sink... haha :) 

2 people like this

Chapstick, lipstick, tampons, gym lock, wallet, keys, cell phone, gum, neosporin and qtips (nose piercing lol), water bottle, sunglasses, hair bands, bobby pins, mirror, eyedrops, contact lens case, contact solution, glasses. And then there's a hole at the bottom of my purse that stuff gets caught in so who knows what's in there...

Hmmm...

Cellphone

SpeedRacer bag #1:

Contains a mini pencil, mini post it notes, ChapStick, a toothpick holder, dental floss, a keyring with different store cards on it,ponytail holder, a pill box with ibuprophen, a safety pin, tweezers,a nail file and nail clippers.

Speed racer bag #2;

Contains ear buds, cellphone charger

Wallet

Pens

Change purse

Feminine hygiene products 1 WK each month

Spare car keys and house key

Coupons

Usually napkins

Gum and usually a few wrappers! Lol

Big LOL when reading your question!

What do we have in there?

A man...

(just kidding);)

Depends on the woman. I haven't ever had a big #*@ss purse myself, mostly because I don't like the weight. Mine are usually medium sized with my cell, headphones, extra contacts, Advil, keys, xylitol gum, tiny planner, & pen...

...Although I admit I sometimes have an extra bag with me -with anything & everything I might use for that day-a few sarongs if I get "cold" or want to do my tahitian dance @ the beach, lots of water, an uplifting book, a sweatshirt to sit on...

Don't get me started on my beach bag!:0

I do downsize from time to time, since I don't like the extra weight. That preference is starting to shift now though, since I realize it'd be actually helpful for me to carry a little extra weight-since my arms aren't very strong -and it will make my surfing that much easier!

Still, sometimes I like to hop out if my car for a walk with just my keys & cell..

Oh yeah, almost forgot! I live on the Garden Isle-so very green here because lots of rain-so when I'm really thinking, I remember to grab my umbrella!

-All this stuff on me from a woman that doesn't even wear makeup -LOL!

That was a really funny question!

It depends on the season for me, but I've never had a huge purse.

In the summer, I work for a landscaping business so I carry a bit bigger purse (beat up and dirty) but I have wallet, keys, cell phone and charger, chap stick, a pen, hair ties, a small brush, sometimes lotion/aloe (depends if I'm sunburnt or not), mirror, nail clippers, sunglasses, and sweat rag. 

In the winter, right now I work retail, but I have the essentials in this mini zipper wallet thing (cash, debit card, chap stick), my cell phone and my keys. And all that will be thrown into a small purse for Sunday mornings or for anything that calls for something more formal. 

But I actually prefer not carrying much, I just have more pockets in the winter than I do in the summer.

Well I carry things I need to survive in the Wilderness. Jk

I'm a heavy packer and I pack for the the what if moments. So here we go.  In my purse I have:

1. Cell phone
  2. Ear buds
  3. Writing equipment (pens, pencil, notepad)
  4. Book (always have to have one)
  5. My phone charger
  6. Blistex 
  7. Lip gross and/ lip stick
  8. Moisturizer 
  9. Hand sanitizes
  10. Keys
  11. My purse ( wallet)
  12. Flat shoes ( you never know)
  13. Chewing gum / sweets
  14. A snack or two, three
  15. Umbrella ( depends on the season and weather)
  16. Feminine products ( For that special time of the month)
  17. Handkerchief ( mommy taught me to always have one)
  18. Hair pouch ( comb, brush,  hair ties)
  19. Random elastic bands
  20. Klinex
  21. Pills
  22. Glasses ( reading and shades)
  23. Water ( I get thirsty)
  24. Random stuff
  25. Ipod ( always have to have my music with me)
  26. USB cord

But I tend to not have garbage in my purse.

Wow! I carry around a lot of stuff. However there are times when all I need is my wallet, cell phone, a book and my Ipod.

My friend once said " A purse is your home away from home."  ^_^

Food, food, food, food, food. Seriously, so much food. It's like a picnic.

A book of poetry, wallet, perfume, make-up, keys, phone, headphones, writer's journal, like fifty pens, hairbrush, water bottle, a small child, three baby unicorns, a Michael Buble CD and a fog machine. Just the essentials.

2 people like this

Food, food, food, food, food. Seriously, so much food. It's like a picnic.

A book of poetry, wallet, perfume, make-up, keys, phone, headphones, writer's journal, like fifty pens, hairbrush, water bottle, a small child, three baby unicorns, a Michael Buble CD and a fog machine. Just the essentials.

I feel sorry for the small child.

3 people like this

I feel sorry for the small child.

It's totally cool, there's food in there, remember? Kids love Buble and unicorns, that child is happy as a clam.

2 people like this

hahaha I actually get picked on a bit cus I carry an little bity purse always. Just enough for phone, card, and lipgloss and that's it. So I have a little purse I carry around about the size of my hand. Feel so girly♥

Make up, Medicine, A smaller bag (with headphones, ipod and charger, conectors, flash drive), sanitary items, glasses, sunglasses, wallet, check book,keys,  phone, pen, small notebook, and sometimes a book or camera.   My purse has supplies to get me through the whole work day.  Sometimes I have candy and snacks in there too.