Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

What do you have in your big a** purses?

44 posts in this topic

Depends on where I'm going but usually books, papers for school/meetings etc pencil case, wallet, makeup bag (lip gloss, eye shadow, toner, hair brush ect) pocket tissue, band-aids, handkerchief, mirror, hand cream, lip balm, perfume, iPod touch, cell phone, chewing gum, a pocket knife (y'know, just in case somebody tries to mug me lol) jk but I want one tho <3

1 person likes this

I hate big bags to be honest, I lose everything in there. I only have it for school or if I'm going somewhere for the weekend. I usually carry my folders, books, ipod, phone, pens, make up, food and then the rest is garbage because I get lazy sometimes (yes I know, horrible habit). If I'm not at school I either use my pockets or one of those small crossbody bags.

Well I carry food, make up... I mean I don't have a purse I'm a man what are you talking about.

2 people like this

I don't always carry a big bag. For school, I have my backpack, for when I'm going for a walk, I don't bring a bag, I just need my pockets. It really depends on where I'm going, if I'm going somewhere far, or somewhere, I know I'll be spending a lot  of time in, I will bring a medium sized purse. I carry water, lipstick, a scarf, my ipod, a pack of tissues, some gum or mints and I guess that's all. Huh, that wasn't nearly as much as I though it would be, lol.

A book and/or a journal, kleenex, pens, wallet, coin purse.

1 person likes this

A book and/or a journal, kleenex, pens, wallet, coin purse.

And for me the book is usually the most important along with my ipod :P.

If the purse isn't big enough for a small book then I won't like it. 

Haha...wallet, tissues, gum, lip gloss, hand sanitizer, medicine, cell phone, pen, hair ties, small brush, and various pieces of paper ^_^.

2 people like this

Um, I don't have a big purse, in fact I rarely carry one at all unless I really need it...like when I need to sneak candy into a movie :)

1 person likes this

They also have man purses which look very odd.

They're called murses!

1 person likes this

When I was in high school the girls weren't allowed to carry big purses. This topic just reminded me of that.

I don't carry a purse, nor do I own one in fact. But i'm suprised no girl said "personals" as something they carry.

All I need is pockets! My wallet and cell phone and I'm good to go :D I keep my keys without a keyring in my wallet, there's a zipper so they won't fall out, and I won't forget them.

1 person likes this

I don't carry a purse, nor do I own one in fact. But i'm suprised no girl said "personals" as something they carry.

Haha, I almost wrote it, but then changed my mind :D. But obviously, yes, girls have to carry certain things during a certain time of the month. Delicate enough?

2 people like this

Haha, I almost wrote it, but then changed my mind :D. But obviously, yes, girls have to carry certain things during a certain time of the month. Delicate enough?

Haha, that was fine :P Sorry to bring it up if you didn't want anyone to......

(I guess it was kind of a given anyways.)

1 person likes this

Lots of things. A hair brush, various lip sticks/glosses, lotion, chewing gum, wallet, and my keys. 

Same here. I don't carry one. I'm still traumatized from when I was 9 or so and I lost my coin purse with $20 inside. Girls are too shy to mention those unmentionables. ^_^

2 people like this

I laughed so hard when I read this title! I usually carry my wallet, phone, chap stick, keys, mascara, eye drops, band aids, Advil, a pen, a mini pack of tissues and at least one hairband. Sometimes if I'm sick I'll also put cough drops in there, too. Usually there's a bunch of old receipts and grocery lists too that never seem to make it into the trash can.

Wow I sure have a lot in there. Never realized it until I went through my purse for this post!

1 person likes this

I don't carry a big purse. I try to carry as little as possible. I had an odd aversion to purses until I was about 20...

Now I have my phone, wallet, subway ticket, loose change, maybe some lip balm, Passport (I need it for work). And uhhh... I think that's it. Random things I pick up throughout the day that I can't throw out.

Sometimes I carry a second bag if I know I will be gone all day. Then I add an extra jacket, couple of bottles of water, maybe an umbrella if it is going to rain. And my notebook.

Phone, wallet, chapstick, gum, lactaid pills, pens/pencils, highlighters, papers, camera.

wallet, cell phone, ipod, make up, pens, eyeglass case, pepper spray, nail polish, hair pins, hair ties, you know all the good stuff

At school I have my backpack which has my folders and books and notebooks, tissues, some pads, a case full of pens pencils highlighters a pair of scissors efc, then I have a chap stick and a lip gloss, my cell phone, my keys, and my iPod.

If I don't have my backpack and I'm just carrying a purse, I usually have money, keys, chap stick, lip gloss, pads, cell phone and iPod, and tissues. I carry a little purse that goes across my body because I hate big purses. If I haven't cleaned it in a while I'll have some old receipts and food wrappers as well