Cinder

Fictional characters/Celebrities people tell you that you resemble.

43 posts in this topic

I've gotten either Beyonce or her sister Solange. I find it really annoying to be compared to celebrities. 

1 person likes this

I've only ever been compared to a celebrity a couple times, and it was to Seth Rogen, though I don't think I look anything like him. Maybe if I trimmed my eyebrows way down and wore glasses, but idk.

2 people like this

Some people told me that I look like Michonne from The walking dead. Everyone wants me to get a katana now lol. I don't really see it in the face, but I think it's the hair.

3 people like this

nathalie-kelley-1.jpg

this is Nathalie Kelley, an actress that I'd never heard of until a girl in my graduating class told me that I looked exactly like her. everyone else agreed and it was even in the yearbook under "celebrity look-a-likes". a huge ego boost, to tell you the least!!!!

nathalie-kelley-1.jpg

this is Nathalie Kelley, an actress that I'd never heard of until a girl in my graduating class told me that I looked exactly like her. everyone else agreed and it was even in the yearbook under "celebrity look-a-likes". a huge ego boost, to tell you the least!!!!

I'd have to agree with you! My ego'd be having a party on the moon. :)

nathalie-kelley-1.jpg

She was in Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift :DD

First of all, Francois... I can totally see it. :)

Vince. I can't see it. I have to say, though, that I am a huge fan of Jackie Chan.

I've been told Mandy Moore. Mainly in the movie A Walk to Remember. Mind you, when I was told this this movie had just come out on dvd and we were watching it. I also use to dress sort of similar to her character, and had bangs. So, I could see it on occasion. :)

2 people like this

I've been told Mandy Moore. Mainly in the movie A Walk to Remember. Mind you, when I was told this this movie had just come out on dvd and we were watching it. I also use to dress sort of similar to her character, and had bangs. So, I could see it on occasion. :)

Same exact thing with me. Except I didn't have a dress like her but I did dress more modest like she did in the movie. But yeah, I had bangs and the same long brown hair as her in the movie and the year that came out and the year after a bunch of girls in school would all tell me I looked just like her. Lol Not a bad thing at all.

1 person likes this

According to a friend of mine, I look like Scarlett Johansson. Then again, according to the same friend, I look like Pippi Longstocking...

1 person likes this

Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, and 'a white Alicia Keys', I've heard; and all on more than one occasion, hilariously.
Most recently, it was Catherine Zeta Jones.
I fail to see even the slightest resemblance to any one of them; but, heck, I'll take each as a compliment.  :)

In middle school I grew my hair out. I have thick straight brown hair, so some of the other kids said I looked like coconut head from Ned's declassified school survival guide.   

1 person likes this

Honeylemon from big hero 6 and taylor swift.

I dressed up as taylor for Halloween to make fun of her a couple year ago,even though im only 5'2"post-43599-0-25982500-1433211333_thumb.j

2 people like this

Hahahaha!! This is such a fun thread :lol:

I have been told I look like Emma Stone( minus the red hair) and Drew Barrymore.

Haha, I have also been told that I am like main character(played by Sandra Bullock) in All About Steve! I honestly don't understand how some people come to these conclusions, I don't own any red boots ;)

As long as no one says " hey! You look exactly like that zombie on the Walking Dead!!" I think you are doing fine ^_^

3 people like this

You can't tell from my pic because I didn't have my beard grown out, but my family says I look like Andrew Luck with the beard.