Cinder

Fictional characters/Celebrities people tell you that you resemble.

43 posts in this topic

So yes, as the title says, are there any fictional characters or celebrities that look like you? I'll be the first to go.

Fictional: Jafar from Aladdin

Apparently, whenever I grow out my gotee, that's who I resemble. >.< Actually, that specific gotee is titled The Jafar.

jafar.jpg

I've also been told I look like Tyson Ritter. I don't see it, but hey, it only matters if others do. :D

So, what about you guys?

I've gotten Mandy Moore and Lea Michele when I had bangs. Oh, and ElleBelle said I remind her of Zooey Deschanel. I kind of see the first two maybe.

1 person likes this

I've gotten Mandy Moore and Lea Michele when I had bangs. Oh, and ElleBelle said I remind her of Zooey Deschanel. I kind of see the first two maybe.

Mandy Moore? Hmm, your pic is a bit small for me to discern, but I can somewhat see the Lea in there. :D

Zooey, eh? That would be interesting! :P

Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman. :huh: I don't see it, but I guess it could be worse.

1 person likes this

Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman. :huh: I don't see it, but I guess it could be worse.

Wonder Woman? :o That's amazing! How could it be worse? ^_^

I've been told I look like Cato from the hunger games when my hair is cut short and I look fabulous, I've also been told I look like Eminem but god I hope not.

1 person likes this

Ive mostly gotten Tyra Banks

and then someone told me I remind them of Noemie Lenoir but thats all Ive heard.

Both women are beautiful but I dont think I look like them or anyone really. Just my mom and my dad.

2 people like this

Wonder Woman? :o That's amazing! How could it be worse? ^_^

Not like that! Lol. I guess I just find it ironic that I've got three generations of people telling my I look like Lynda Carter, when I don't feel like I'm anywhere near as beautiful as she is. :D

Any Asian celebrity out there (Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Lucy Lui etc.). Because everyone knows all Asians look the same.

8 people like this

Any Asian celebrity out there (Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Lucy Lui etc.). Because everyone knows all Asians look the same.

You mean youre not Jackie Chan?!

3 people like this

I have been told by some cousins and close friends that I look like Drew Barrymore :)-

Aladdin brings me back to my childhood-my brother, sister, and me used to watch that all the time when we were little :D.

drewpremiere2fq4.jpg

It's interesting that you mentioned Aladdin, because when I was younger, someone told me I reminded them of Jasmine lol. Of course, I was much younger (middle school) so it was a while ago.

I can't remember the name of this one celebrity o always get ahh. But I've gotten colbie calliat a few times and my dad says I look like Nicole Kidman. Haha

Haha, all of these are remarkable!

Though I'm sure their beauty dwindles in comparison. <3

Basically people will tell me I look like any dark skinned girl with soft features. I've gotten Amerie (singer), Ashanti (singer), and Tatiana Ali (actress), Zoe Saldana (actress).

As for fictional characters, no one's ever said I looked like a fictional character but I think if I had bunny ears I could look like a Viera from Final Fantasy. They're tall too ^_^.

2 people like this

Basically people will tell me I look like any dark skinned girl with soft features. I've gotten Amerie (singer), Ashanti (singer), and Tatiana Ali (actress), Zoe Saldana (actress).

As for fictional characters, no one's ever said I looked like a fictional character but I think if I had bunny ears I could look like a Viera from Final Fantasy. They're tall too ^_^.

That's quite a good range! You go girl! :)

Oooooh, bunny girls!

actually people havent said much to me about celebrities instead they compared me to a recent criminal namely nathan summerfield, idk if you guys of heard of him or not but it was the biggest crime that has happened in my little town of ashland for quite some time. he killed his girfriend and dumped her body i think in north carolina, correct me if im wrong and they were chasing him for a little while till they caught up with him. i deliver newspapers and he was front page news for about a month till after they caught him and booked him. also there is one cartoon character that my sis inlaw says im like, i dont look like him but i guess i act like him and his name is boog from open season lol. personally i think im more like elliot the deer with the broken antler ha ha.

post-2290-0-35024600-1362978831_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

My mom and my sisters tell me that I look like a mix between Kurt Cobain and Daniel Radcliffe. I can’t really tell though. 

1 person likes this

I've been told that look like Bruno Mars and Chris Brown. Not exactly an analogous comparison lol. I don't pay attention to celebrities or any of that blue pill drivel so I didn't really feel complimented or insulted.

2 people like this

Many people told me I resemble prince William and then a few others says I am Ron Stoppable

4 people like this

Many people told me I resemble prince William and then a few others says I am Ron Stoppable

Haha! Ron Stoppable!

2 people like this

That's quite a good range! You go girl! :)

Oooooh, bunny girls!

But I don't look like them :wacko: . At least I don't think so...

More specifically, I think I look like Fran.

wtx460.gif

We even have the same profile. The nose is uncanny actually.

vzh9aw.jpg

1 person likes this

Ron Stoppable!!!

Loved that show Kim Possible when I was little

2 people like this

Many people have told me I look like Sasha Pieterse a.k.a the who plays Alison on the American TV show Pretty Little Liars pictured here. It kind of freaks me out considering my name is Allison!

3 people like this

Yeah, Dukes, I can see the resemblance.  

My Aunt swears up and down that I look like Jeff Bridges................I'm still trying to figure out how, exactly.

2 people like this