armycop89

Were are you SINGLES :O

87 posts in this topic

You know me too well, mark :) And yes, the ladies here are more precious than diamonds. I will chase anyone who disrespects them through the depths of hell if I had to. lol

Diamonds are no longer precious or rare, they can now be man made just as pure as any natural diamond. They can be as precious as oil instead.

Diamonds are no longer precious or rare, they can now be man made just as pure as any natural diamond. They can be as precious as oil instead.

You're killing my steam, Josh. lol

1 person likes this

My what? :P really thank you - that stuff is insanely valuable.

1 person likes this

I think the women on here and women of similar morals are rare and valuable enough to be their own standard of worth. Can't really compare them to anything (goes for the non-religious ones too.)

5 people like this

I'm just going to co-sign on there being plenty of girls here that fit that description and not all girls go crazy once they get to college.

So...where have you been looking exactly?

2 people like this

Proverbs 31 is a pretty cool scripture about what to look for in a woman. I especially love this verse:

Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Don't quote me on this but I've heard that rubies have almost been mined out - the value will continue to increase as they get rarer and rarer.

4 people like this

Interesting, I wonder the same thing about men all the time. But, as I could fit your list (depending on what you find attractive) I have to believe there are others that do as well. Also, not all girls go crazy in college! I'm about to be 21, in college full time, work full time, and pay for all my expenses. I'm going to be really hypocritical here because I often get frustrated and feeling like there is no one, but don't be! These women do exist!

Thank you for the serious ones on here that commented. I am looking a Christian, in shape, 18+, mature.

Thank you for the serious ones on here that commented. I am looking a Christian, in shape, 18+, mature.

Aren't we all looking for someone?

I think there are plenty of girls on here that meet your standards, but I don't think they're going to just start messaging you because you're looking for them. They're wary, and rightly so. My advice would be to participate more in the forums, put who you are out there more and get to know some girls (and guys, camaraderie never hurts and this isn't a dating site!) through the threads.

10 people like this

Btw, I'm not sure if the dating site thing was directed at me or everyone, but I was just stating stuff about me to show that both men and women like this both on and off this site and not everybody goes crazy in college. Sorry for any confusion or misinterpretation!

1 person likes this

Btw, I'm not sure if the dating site thing was directed at me or everyone, but I was just stating stuff about me to show that both men and women like this both on and off this site and not everybody goes crazy in college. Sorry for any confusion or misinterpretation!

Oh, no. My whole post was directed at armycop.

2 people like this

I'm very aware it's not a dating site but really do you think there is any better place on earth to find Christian virgin singles other then here lol. I used to be very active on here lol.

The dating site thing wasn't the main point of my post...just an added aside, stated in good humor.  I know this site is good for meeting the type of person you want and I'm not against pursuing people on it, but there are good and bad ways to go about it.

And sorry, I was just judging by your number of posts versus how long you've been a member. 

1 person likes this

There are some of us left, we are not a completely extinct breed!  It just seems like nobody cares anymore, and that's very difficult to deal with when you're someone who does actually care.  Siiigh.  We can all empathize with your disdain, so know that you're not alone.

I disagree. Other the rape there is a problem with not ever have been married and not a virgin. That's fine to think but it's not what I'm looking for. Thanks tho. I want a CHRISTIAN VIRGIN that I find attractive lol. That's it

Trust me - you have the best pick of the bunch here.

But hurt any of them, and you'll have a team of online big brothers after you. You have been warned.

just sayin you have a big 6ft 6in redneck, im locked and loaded and have a big ole truck just for runnin people down,now thats out of the way, welcome man, its good to see military here, may God love you brother and i hope we could talk sometime, you seem like a decent guy.

2 people like this

First of all, there is nothing wrong with not being a virgin or being a reclaimed virgin. 

Second of all, I ASSUME you are also a virgin, Christian, and a single since that is what you are looking for, ArmyCop.

Well I believe one should get married before they have sex so to me losing one's virginity outside of marriage is something I disagree with. I would like to note one thing that bothers me. Some people will only date fellow virgins! 

Like many on here I'm Christian and still a virgin at 22 ! However I would not have a problem being in a relationship with a non-virgin as long as she is abstinent until we get married. I want a Christian virgin I find attractive as well but I'm willing to drop the virgin part of the equation as I'd be very limited if I didn't. I want a virgin but I'd be okay without one.

2 people like this

I never thought of this site as a dating site until just now reading these posts. Come to think of it this place would be a great place to start with it being guaranteed to have people with the same values as you when it comes to sex. It's great though that unlike a dating site here you can be held accountable as it's a small community atmosphere so be careful.

The biggest obstacle would always be distance. There's no real world virgin communities lol. We're spread out, but if you want a non-virgin single person who's never been married you don't have to look far.

1 person likes this

Well I believe one should get married before they have sex so to me losing one's virginity outside of marriage is something I disagree with. I would like to note one thing that bothers me. Some people will only date fellow virgins!

I agree! It actually kind of makes me mad that people will ONLY date virgins.

to be fair id only marry a virgin or one that lost it for abuse or had a very long term relationship