armycop89

Were are you SINGLES :O

87 posts in this topic

I just need to know.. Are there any Christian woman, that are very attractive, that are virgins, and SINGLE.. I am so frustrated because I keep hearing how all the girls lose their minds in college and Im slowly losing faith… I am so tired of hearing how girls give it up and then just dont seem to care… Im sorry i just need some motivation… Where are you guys!!!! :(

This site is filled with a plethora of single, virgin, Christian, attractive women.

6 people like this

There is no need to worry, I am here.

Err.

This is for single females? Woops.

But yes, there are plenty of them running around...somewhere. ^_^

3 people like this

I just need to know.. Are there any Christian woman, that are very attractive, that are virgins, and SINGLE.. I am so frustrated because I keep hearing how all the girls lose their minds in college and Im slowly losing faith… I am so tired of hearing how girls give it up and then just dont seem to care… Im sorry i just need some motivation… Where are you guys!!!! :(

I'm not single, Christian or a woman. Will I do?

3 people like this

Well your not the only one losing faith I am too it sucks :(

Don't lose faith! They're out there somewhere. Patience is key. :)

Don't lose faith! They're out there somewhere. Patience is key. :)

I feel like I'm too far down to be picked back up again

I feel like I'm too far down to be picked back up again

I get down pretty often, but I've seen/heard of too many couples who meet and fall in love in their late 20s and beyond to stay down just yet. You're still young, dude, and probably have yet to meet more girls than you've met already.

Houston, Matt is right. You are too young to give up now. I understand what you mean though, I am 24 and while I am also young I do have moments of panic when I worry that I will not find the right guy for me but those thoughts while normal are not really reasonable. There are soo many people that you haven't met yet. I mean, I'm sure that the people you know have grown in number already since a year ago. Some of the people you talk to everyday could have been strangers only a few months ago even. What, I'm trying to say is that you never know who you may meet so never give up. This goes for armycop83/Ian or anyone who is also feeling this way. Heck, I may need to hear this in the future.

Sorry, Matt if I pretty much said what you said. I tend to do that. :/ It's a social worker thing. lol

Edited by NicoleNova
4 people like this

We exist, on and off this site dont lose faith just think if you've made this far there is always someone else out there with your same struggles, beliefs and values, you just havent met them yet.

Maybe because it isnt time for you to?...maybe your not ready, who knows?  But definitely dont give up.  Just because you cant see it right in front of you at this moment doesnt mean it doesnt exist have faith and your time for love will come before you know it.  In the mean time just work on yourself and being the best you, that you can be...so yeah...Speech over :P

2 people like this

Girls do loose their minds in college, sadly. With the political correctness and mass indoctrination ("Stop slut-shaming! A slut is a confident woman!"), its unsurprising. College today is little more than a babysitting service.

1 person likes this

Houston, Matt is right. You are too young to give up now. I understand what you mean though, I am 24 and while I am also young I do have moments of panic when I worry that I will not find the right guy for me but those thoughts while normal are not really reasonable. There are soo many people that you haven't met yet. I mean, I'm sure that the people you know have grown in number already since a year ago. Some of the people you talk to everyday could have been strangers only a few months ago even. What, I'm trying to say is that you never know who you may meet so never give up. This goes for armycop83/Ian or anyone who is also feeling this way. Heck, I may need to hear this in the future.Sorry, Matt if I pretty much said what you said. I tend to do that. :/ It's a social worker thing. lol

Thanks Nicole :)

2 people like this

I think there comes a time where every waiter girl wonders the same thing lol. 

3 people like this

Sorry, Matt if I pretty much said what you said. I tend to do that. :/ It's a social worker thing. lol

Elaboration never hurts. Lol

Trust me - you have the best pick of the bunch here.

But hurt any of them, and you'll have a team of online big brothers after you. You have been warned.

10 people like this

But hurt any of them, and you'll have a team of online big brothers after you. You have been warned.

Vince will probably be the leader of that regime, lol

3 people like this

Well I thank you ladies for your help. Please don't hesitate to come this way. Lol. I might be young at 24 but I know what I want. People say 24 is young because automatically assume they are going to like to 75. Well between being a cop, a firefighter, and a soldier, reality is you might not live that long. I want to spend the time I do have with my wife and our family,

Those women have always existed. Theres actually less guys waiting then girls from what I see.

I don't know if Im the prove of them existing. It depends on what you find attractive, lol.

Vince will probably be the leader of that regime, lol

You know me too well, mark :) And yes, the ladies here are more precious than diamonds. I will chase anyone who disrespects them through the depths of hell if I had to. lol

5 people like this