Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheJayspyder

Greetings...

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, my name is Jordan, I am 18 years-old. I am biracial (black & white), from Greensboro, North Carolina, am very much a virgin and are waiting til marriage for sex simply because I want a genuine relationship with my wife and life-partner. I am firmly agnostic, and want to write...comic books in particular (tell me how high up that is on the Politically Correct Cool Scale lol). I enjoy writing (duh), drawing, and working out. 

I've been less-than-optimistic on the number of women that are waiting. Can't say I have a great deal of hope for them, but my decision to wait is final, that much I am certain. I would marry a non-waiter if things worked out between us, but a virgin (like myself) is very much the ideal nonetheless. I am very glad to have found this site.

And in case your out-of-the-loop (lol), my pic is of the character Raven from the fighting game, Tekken.

Hello! :D You sound interesting indeed, glad to have you here, see ya around soon :)

Thanks all who replied. Like I said, it seems to me there isn't much hope I'll find a woman (not a girl) who suits me. Everywhere I turn girls are asking, "What's wrong with being a slut?", and wearing their promiscuity as a badge of honor. These girls just can't see the writing on the wall...that they won't have the same options for their entire life. And then when their looks fade and the pigs they lusted after no longer notice them, they shack up with and eventually marry a sappy, spineless nice guy...you probably know where that leads. Starts with a big D.

I believe women have no right to complain about the "double-standard" (if it does exist) because they propagate it. Sure, women say they want a man who is sensitive, caring, and all that jazz (and that is indeed necessary for the long-haul), but I know those things alone won't land me a quality partner, that's just not how attraction works. I'm probably preaching to the choir, but you get my point. A woman wants to be with me, great, but she is not going to be the center of my freaking universe. I know for certain I'll lose with certain females just because I won't sleep with them, and that fact alone saddens me. Its easy to see just how much the American culture has degenerated these days; walking your own path and going against what's expected is wholly offensive to a lot of people.

Hello Jordan, welcome! Well, yes there are plenty of women who only say those kinds of things, but then get attracted to the bad boys. They are hypocrites and I don't like them either. But keep in mind that not all women are like that. Women do exist that will not be hypocrites! There are plenty of female waiters who will like you for who you are! I've been pessimistic about finding guy virgins, yet I found so many wonderful guys on here who have been so kind. Just have hope! I know it's hard, and several types of people want to make you bang your head against a wall, but there are people out there who will be glad to marry you. And don't worry about society, if truth came from what society followed we'd all be screaming and on fire in an after-the-world-exploded apocalypse. ^^

Hope you enjoy the site, and good luck!

1 person likes this

Hello Jordan, welcome! Well, yes there are plenty of women who only say those kinds of things, but then get attracted to the bad boys. They are hypocrites and I don't like them either. But keep in mind that not all women are like that. Women do exist that will not be hypocrites! There are plenty of female waiters who will like you for who you are! I've been pessimistic about finding guy virgins, yet I found so many wonderful guys on here who have been so kind. Just have hope! I know it's hard, and several types of people want to make you bang your head against a wall, but there are people out there who will be glad to marry you. And don't worry about society, if truth came from what society followed we'd all be screaming and on fire in an after-the-world-exploded apocalypse. ^^

Hope you enjoy the site, and good luck!

"If truth came from what society followed we'd all be screaming and on fire in an after-the-world-exploded apocalypse."

I love this, and you are absolutely right. I have hope--that's one belief that is set in stone with me: there is always hope. Thank you so very much for your kind words. I will most definitely enjoy this site.