Sally

For Your Husband...

25 posts in this topic

If your husband always wanted you to shave "down there" would you? If it hurt, would you instead wax or something else? 

1 person likes this

If your husband always wanted you to shave "down there" would you? If it hurt, would you instead wax or something else? 

No I wouldn't, well shorter but not gone.

2 people like this

Hope you don't mind a boys opinion ? To be honest doesn't appeal, trim yes but shave nar. And at some time you will get bored with it and and I understand itches as it grows back aaaaah. Waxing I just cannot imagine this without picturing it as a cartoon sketch.

All the best. Col.

3 people like this

Happy when sailing: guys opinions are fine too :) Essentially I'm asking if your spouse wanted you to do something for your down there, would you?

yes i would, because his desires are just as important as mine. but i would hope that if it was uncomfortable and annoying for me, we would make a compromise of some sort. For example, maybe it would only be completely shaved sometimes or maybe it would only be partially shaved to account for both of our needs.

2 people like this

I think it would depend on what you're comfortable with, there are some who can't stand hair and some who prefer nothing... Personally I would just ask that my future partner respect what I wanted to do as well. :)

1 person likes this

Happy when sailing: guys opinions are fine too :) Essentially I'm asking if your spouse wanted you to do something for your down there, would you?

Ah interesting..... Ok yes if she wanted me to then yes of course all in the call of duty keeping my partner happy. If she wanted me to wax then it would be a general anaesthetic Lol lol

3 people like this

Adults have hair, men AND women: fact of life. Only very young girls are hairless down there and that explains my thoughts towards men that would be more turned on by someone with no hair down there. I don't really like hair but I would never ask my husband to wax his arms, face or chest etc. And I think I should love my husband as he is (naturally) as he should love me as I am (naturally). Like I said before I'm willing to shorten it but it doesn't need to be gone. It's there for a reason. See link ---> http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving

4 people like this

Adults have hair, men AND women: fact of life. Only very young girls are hairless down there and that explains my thoughts towards men that would be more turned on by someone with no hair down there. I don't really like hair but I would never ask my husband to wax his arms, face or chest etc. And I think I should love my husband as he is (naturally) as he should love me as I am (naturally). Like I said before I'm willing to shorten it but it doesn't need to be gone. It's there for a reason. See link ---> http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving

I take objection with your implication that men who don't like pubic hair on women are in some way pedophiles. I do not want to have sex with children. I do prefer women to be hairless down there. These are two very different things. Please don't imply that I am a pedophile.

4 people like this

I'd support my wife in whatever she felt most comfortable.

Me? I don't really mind the hair (It can be a turn on), but it's definitely got to be well kept! :)

3 people like this

Maybe for special occations but not all the time. It's to embarassing to have someone to do it for you and it's hard doing it yourself.

1 person likes this

Hope you ladies don't mind another guy's opinion, ....

This is a very sensitive topic, and I like the reply S. Rose gave above.

Adults both female and male, we have hair, it serves a purpose actually.

Now cosmetically we can choose to shorten it, and stuff which is cool I think.

But from a psychological standpoint, it's an indicator of post-prepubescent growth.

Now simply because one prefers "hairless" women, doesn't necessarily mean there's a tendency for, or desire

for pre-pubescent girls.

Hair growth is just one indicator.

1 person likes this

Great link. It's making me re-think the bare look. I've long considered that's what women want and what's healthiest or cleanest. I was definitely wrong about the clean part. I would never make my Wife do anything she isn't comfortable with.

1 person likes this

Great link. It's making me re-think the bare look. I've long considered that's what women want and what's healthiest or cleanest. I was definitely wrong about the clean part. I would never make my Wife do anything she isn't comfortable with.

I have just started shaving my pubic hair for the first time ever. Now after reading the guardian article I am rethinking my decision.

I have just started shaving my pubic hair for the first time ever. Now after reading the guardian article I am rethinking my decision.

Lol did you begin rethinking mid-shave? It's gonna look weird. Finish the job and then don't do it again! lol

4 people like this

Lol did you begin rethinking mid-shave? It's gonna look weird. Finish the job and then don't do it again! lol

I'm seriously rolling on the floor ....

4 people like this

I'll definitely manscape. And I'd like it if my honey kept her's trimmed as well...hair is nice and all until it ends up in your mouth.

1 person likes this

I'll definitely manscape. And I'd like it if my honey kept her's trimmed as well...hair is nice and all until it ends up in your mouth.

Amen! 

2 people like this

Agree with Great The Jayspyder

I use a Gillette Proglife razar to keep my area trimmed.
1 person likes this

Lol these replies are hilarious. Just wow I don't even know what to say lol.

Man Im sure waxing would be so painful.... Idk this is too weird to discuss for myself hahaha.

1 person likes this

I would never wax. Some shaving cream and a brand new Gillette razar does the job well.

Man Im sure waxing would be so painful..

Amen!

Standing innocently by the doorway, toe digging a hole into the floor below, Tongue in cheek;

'Uh gee there's a reason for hair to end up in a person's mouth, .......?'