Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TinyDancer

"We Waited" website

7 posts in this topic

yeah I agree! I like that it matches based on people being virgins, so you don't have to bring itup later and then get the old "well,what else is okay?" question.

anybody know anything about this site?

https://wewaited.com/index.php

To me, the whole concept of having a site just for that seems kinda strange and almost places too much emphasis on that one aspect of a person. Also, kind of takes some of the fun out of having that convo ;)

If that site is legit that is super cool TinyDancer!!!... are you considering becoming a member??

not sure if I'll join just yet. I'm in no particular hurry to get married, so I don't yet feel the need the actively pursue a relationship through an online dating site. Plus, I'll probably be moving across time zones once I finish grad school, so that would complicate searching for a match. I was really just curious as to what other people thought of the site

I tried to register on that site twice and they won't let me. It's actually ridiculous. You fill in this long survey of all the experience you have in terms of kissing, various types of sex, fondling etc, whether it was clothed or unclothed and all sorts and then have to give all your personal details like your proper name, DOB and address so they can 'verify your details'. You wait about a week for them to check and then they officially register you or in my case one piece of info doesn't match (they were all totally right) and so they unregister me from the site and delete all my details.

I tried again and just got an email saying my details have been removed from the system without a reason. Twice I emailed them back saying why did they have to delete me, why couldn't they just get me to verify the details again and process it again and to ask why they have removed me the second time and you never get a reply so I won't ever be trying to register with them again and now view them in a very negative light.

I'm currently trying to register for this site, but in the first part of sign up it keeps giving me the state/province spot to fill in twice and the second one always says invalid location and so I cant move on to the next step. Any new news about this website? I sent them a message two days ago and haven't gotten a response back yet. And their facebook page hasn't had a post in like 9 months. Hopefully Ill get a response back soon.