Kendra

Wanted to say thanks

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I wanted to take a minute to thank you guys. You have given awesome support, advice, and understanding. I haven't always been the best person I can be, but you guys take time to listen anyways. That is something I really appreciate. You guys are the best, and i'm glad to have you.

I'm glad you all are yourselves, and continue to stick with that. I know we grow in our life, but you all seem to grow into an even better person. So for all that you do, I wanna say thank YOU :)

8 people like this

Hey Princess Kendra,

I know I have only chatted with you for exactly a week, and I have enjoyed knowing you thus far. You are incredibly special and awesome as I have told you, that's why I call you "Princess Kendra." Thanks to you too, for deciding to still maintain purity at your age and be an example to the females around you. God has great Plans for your life, you continue to follow Him. Much love to you.

In Christ,  :)

Godlyseed

1 person likes this

D'awwww, Kendra... You're gonna make me cry!!  You're welcome, sweet girl!  We try to be supportive here, because we know how much the support of others is appreciated.  We are all in this (waiting) together, so the more we can encourage one another, the better off we'll all be!  That's just what I think.  You're a sweet young lady, and I'm glad we have you here, too.  So thank YOU, as well, ma'am! :)

1 person likes this

You're welcome :-) don't stop being you either! You're just as awesome.

1 person likes this

You're welcome :-) don't stop being you either! You're just as awesome.

Thanks... but this is about you guys :) Trust me I appreciat the kind words, but this thread is for everyone else, not myself.

D'awwww, Kendra... You're gonna make me cry!!  You're welcome, sweet girl!  We try to be supportive here, because we know how much the support of others is appreciated.  We are all in this (waiting) together, so the more we can encourage one another, the better off we'll all be!  That's just what I think.  You're a sweet young lady, and I'm glad we have you here, too.  So thank YOU, as well, ma'am! :)

Not as glad as i'm glad to have YOU all here :)

But..but... you're one of us, too! :-) alright, your appreciation is much appreciated.

1 person likes this

Hey everyone. I wanted to take a minute to thank you guys. You have given awesome support, advice, and understanding. I haven't always been the best person I can be, but you guys take time to listen anyways. That is something I really appreciate. You guys are the best, and i'm glad to have you.

I'm glad you all are yourselves, and continue to stick with that. I know we grow in our life, but you all seem to grow into an even better person. So for all that you do, I wanna say thank YOU :)

We're glad to have you. :) This forum is awesomeness.

1 person likes this

I´m thankful for every single member on this site. You guys are awesome. Thank You.

They are! :)