Guest redyellowblue

Having Pets :-)

30 posts in this topic

I have two chihuahuas. I've actually always wanted a big dog, though, like a German shepherd. Life decided to give me the two twerps I have now, although I wouldn't trade them for anything.

1 person likes this

Love dogs and cats! I want a Parrot, a ferret, a rabbit, a chinchilla (someone bought me one but unfortunately I had to relocate =[ ). I'd like to have a mini furry petting zoo apparently. I'm not into reptiles and slimy creatures though.

I have two chihuahuas. I've actually always wanted a big dog, though, like a German shepherd. Life decided to give me the two twerps I have now, although I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Aww I'll baby sit! I've had all kinds of large breeds but I want to try smaller breeds now. 

1 person likes this

I love cats and dogs. I have always said that once my kids are grown and moved out that I will foster animals. I'd love to foster a pot belly pig, they are so stinkin cute!

I have had dogs of all sizes, cats, a morgan horse named Mandy, a heifer named Brenda, guinea pigs, rabbits, cockatiels, a rat, turtles, fish, parakeet, hampsters, mice.

I bird sat a Macaw Parrot for several months (his name was Sam and he called me "Pretty Bird" :wub:

1 person likes this

In addition to that, if I owned a cat, I would have to train it to be like a dog. Cats have an attitude problem. They think it's their house and that they are putting up with you. In reality, you're taking care of them and paying to feed them. It bugs me that cats are like this. I would have to train it to be more like a dog and to listen to commands. (I've looked it up and apparently it is possible).

Please tell me this is sarcasm :).

Cats each have unique personalities, just like dogs and other animals. Pretty much all animals that are allowed to live in the house think it's their house because they are territorial-isn't that why guard dogs protect? Cats don't have an attitude problem nor do they think they are putting up with you. Some are really sweet and lovey dovey while others are more independent etc., but all cats are cool B). They are trainable, some even have been trained to use a toilet.