Evanescent_Beauty

Hi, everyone! *waves*

16 posts in this topic

Hi, guys!  Evanescent_Beauty here!  I'm a 24-year-old female grad student living in Boulder, CO (originally from Illinois) and hoping to meet some great people here!  If you're wondering about my avatar, it's a picture of nightshade, which is sort of my totem flower.  I found this site thanks to a friend.  I decided to wait till marriage officially about a year ago because of some really bad past relationships.  It seems that the heartache would have just been worse at the breakup if those relationships had included a physical component.  Also, waiting seems to be a great gift for my future husband, and it's also known to be spiritually beneficial.  It'll be nice getting to know y'all and it's great to know none of us are alone in our choice.  :) 

1 person likes this

Oh, and a cool story for you folks:  While I was debating whether to officially take the plunge and fully commit to WTM, of all things I found a purity ring on the street....and it fits on my wedding finger!  It's a plain silver-coloured band (which I think is steel) and says "true love waits" inside. :)

4 people like this

Welcome! I get easily attached and that's one of the big reasons I'm waiting, so I can relate. Also, awesome story! 

1 person likes this

Very cool story!  :)  So glad you found us here on the site!  Can hardly wait to get to know you!  

1 person likes this

That's so neat that you found a purity ring that fits on the street, very cool story :)!

1 person likes this

That's super cool about the purity ring. Welcome to the site! We're are the same age so that's pretty cool. :) Hope to hear from you in the future.

1 person likes this

Welcome. We're the distant relatives that will be sharing the journey with you. Make yourself at home.

Nice story about the purity ring, that sounds like a real case of serendipity (a fortunate accident) to me! Wear it with pride, and hold your head high. As I always say, "what's meant to be, will always find a way."

1 person likes this

She is not a member here, but her name is Janelle.  She was my flatmate last semester. :)

Oh cool, and may I ask how she came upon this site?

Oh, and a cool story for you folks:  While I was debating whether to officially take the plunge and fully commit to WTM, of all things I found a purity ring on the street....and it fits on my wedding finger!  It's a plain silver-coloured band (which I think is steel) and says "true love waits" inside. :)

I absolutely LOVE that story!! That was not by accident :)

Welcome btw!

Wow, what an amazing story :) glad to have you here! Kudos to you for making a strong decision!

1 person likes this