Canada10024

Weird Thing About You

97 posts in this topic

Lets see well hopefully not to freak anyone out -

3) I like the smell of books, CS Gas (Riot Gas), gasoline, women (no not perfume just natural), and CLP (cleaning, lubricant and protectant ... gun lube)

Me too I thought I was the only one when I go to the library I must smell the book Im reading especially if the book is new, I love the sound of turning pages.

I like the smell of water too ppl say you cant smell water but I smell it when Im outside and its about to rain or someones sprinklers are on. So maybe its the smell of steam whatever. I like the smell of fire too especially around christmas and as a kid I always played with fire I liked burning things(clothes, paper etc.) and smelling the smoke afterwards.

1 person likes this

+ I dislike odd numbers. If the TV volume is on an odd number it annoys the crap out of me until I can put it on an even number. Phew

I have a problem similar to this but it's by 5s. It can be 30 or 35 but never 34 or 31. lol 

4. I listen to my iPod before I fall asleep.

I totally do the same thing! It helps me go to sleep. Also sometimes when I'm really tired in the morning I'll listen to my iPod and no matter how tired I am, as long as I have music playing in my ears I can't fall asleep.

1.) I have Glossophobia

2.) I'm allergic to peanuts and hazelnuts 

3.) I believe in God but am not religious at all

4.) My favorite sport to watch is NFL Football, I rarely play American Football, my favorite sport to participate in is auto racing, I have never raced cars professionally, I only play soccer on a regular basis as far as sports

5.) I'm a citizen in 3 countries

6.) I hate the sound of styrofoam when it's rubbed against something. It gives me goosebumps

That's all I could come up with for now. If I get any weirder I'll make sure to update the list!

Awesome topic choice...

1. I can make my entire scalp move back and forth, so it basically looks likie I'm wearing a wig. Freaks my daughter out but she begs me to do it again then she cringes and tells me about how gross it is!! lol go figure!

2. My silverware drawer HAS to be organized. I like things to be in thier place and I get stressed out if they are out of place for too long. Seriously, I can't function if my house isn't in order.

3. The toilet paper thing...flap under the roll...on top drives me crazy

4. I won't have a pet in my bedroom or on my furniture. Something about it just grosses me out. Pet dander maybe?! I don't know. I love animals but don't understand how some people let thier pets sleep with them.

More to come I'm sure!

1 person likes this

Coffee makes me very sleepy right after I drink it.

I am a 22 year old virgin.

I've never gone clubbing and don't think I'd enjoy it

A troupe of very small hobos live in my closet.  I can hear their jug band music at night, but whenever I try to join in, they hide their instruments behind their backs and tell me I was just imagining it.  

If I didn't know any better, I'd think the tiny hobos that live in my closet were trying to mess with my head. 

3 people like this

To name a few...

1. I really like guys with big ears. A tall, skinny, guy with big ears, and a good sense of humor is the best. :) Of course, with faith in God.

2. I don't mind eating fish, but I can't stand looking at sealife. Especially, this one type of fish that is brown and white and looks like it's been sent through a paper shredder.

3. I really, really, hate that the film industry considers a film to be 'classic' at only 25 years old.

4. I would love to marry someone who's willing to whisper silly things in my ear, even at the most inappropriate time (such as a funeral, or something) just to see me smirk. Simply to ease the moment, knowing he's going to need to be my shoulder to rely on soon.

5. I feel an odd connection to WWII. So much so, that if I believed in reincarnation, I'd totally think that I lived through that time period.

I KNOW there are tons more things weird about me, but this is the best I can do right now. lol

5. I feel an odd connection to WWII. So much so, that if I believed in reincarnation, I'd totally think that I lived through that time period.

:o Me too! 

2 people like this

Ooh ooh, my turn! :D

1. Pet videos on YouTube are extremely relaxing to me. I often get sleepy watching said videos.

2. I have tried my hardest to like cats, but I still find them annoying.

3. When I was younger, I always could hear a unique high pitched whining sound from monitors, even from a few feet away. Oddly enough, no one else in my family could hear the sound.

4. When I was growing up, I could hear the lions from the local zoo roar at night. I thought the roars were from ghosts.

5. I once stuck my finger in a light bulb socket because I saw someone do the same thing in a video game. I learned a painful lesson...

I love pickle juice

I love the color black

I would love to eat a whole jar of Nutella

Can't think of anything else right now

I will go to a forum, hit the last page arrows (look at a few of the last pages), and look at all the old topics. Then choose one of those to answer, because I feel like I missed out by not being here for them. :)

2 people like this

I will go to a forum, hit the last page arrows (look at a few of the last pages), and look at all the old topics. Then choose one of those to answer, because I feel like I missed out by not being here for them. :)

I suppose one odd thing about me is that I feel self-conscious about resurrecting old topics, even ones that I've really wanted to reply to. But for some reason I don't feel weird about 'liking' some of the comments.  :lol:

1 person likes this

I keep coming up with weird stuff about myself! Maybe it's just hte Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon happening.. Anyway...

You know when you have spell check on? If you spell a word wrong it gets highlighted, or underlined, etc? Well, I feel the NEED to go back and check it and fix it. About 99% of the time. I'd say when I DON'T feel the urgency is because I'm exhausted and it would just be too much work. I don't know if that's weird, or not, but I do feel odd because of it. Probably also why I don't use text speak unless there is no way around it (like on an old flip phone where a text takes ages to type).

I like this too! lol

Im pretty weird but the weirdest thing about me is that I like to wear socks that don't match. I only wear matching socks if I'm going somewhere, and my socks will show. Many times they will be in the same color scheme, but won't match. Sometimes I want to wear two different cool socks, or I just don't care.

I like this too! lol

Im pretty weird but the weirdest thing about me is that I like to wear socks that don't match. I only wear matching socks if I'm going somewhere, and my socks will show. Many times they will be in the same color scheme, but won't match. Sometimes I want to wear two different cool socks, or I just don't care.

You might like this site! They deliberately sell socks that don't match, but still go together (similar themes, complementary colors, etc). http://littlemissmatched.com/

1 person likes this

I like eating most of my food straight out of the fridge cold .

I have tiny size 5 to 5.5 size feet but always wear size 6

I am a vegan but I miss tuna I haven't found an alternative yet so I just keep missing it

I love the smell of gasoline :( I know its bad I only inhale at the gas station

I brush my teeth in the shower then again when I get out

I love the rain but hate cold wet feet

When I get scared or watching a scary movie my butt gets cold ...

When my feet are cold so is my nose .

Just to name a few ... Lol

1 person likes this

- The smell of gasoline is pretty awesome. Cheers, fellow gas sniffers.

- I spend an excessive amount of time trying to coach idiotic flies out of my apartment or car. They can be right next to a crack in the window and still not get it and that drives me up the wall.

- Hate. Cruciferous. Vegetables.

- I only own the exact same style of black socks so they can get as mismatched as they want and I always have a perfect pair. It's a little odd how much peace of mind this brings me.

3 people like this

Hey Community!

So just for fun, what is a weird thing about you? It could he a hobby, a type of food, something you do that not many other people do? What is it!?

Mine are:

1. I listen to Christmas music all throughout the year.
  2. I enjoy elevator music.
  3. I love relish, but hate pickles.

What about you?

Hmm, we don't have the space or time for me to list all the things that make me "weird", so for brevity's sake, I'll just throw out the first three (3) that popped into my head:

1. I absolutely love using italics, bold, and other visual representations (like Smileys: :D) in written text.
  2. I once read a dictionary cover-to-cover.
  3. I like onion rings (when the onion is minced), but hate actual onions on and in food (if I know it's there).