WanderingWashingtonian

Single on Valentine's Day

30 posts in this topic

Don't feel alone or unloved on this Valentines day. Jesus loves you and one day you will that Special Husband or Wife for you. Be Happy :D

2 people like this

The letter is up if anyone wants to read it:

Letters to Luthien: Imagine the Fire

I read it before I even saw the link you posted here! :D I had just finished writing my own letter, and went in search of yours.

As always, LK, it is wonderful! It made me wistful, but then again, I suppose I already was feeling that way. Someday, yeah? Someday. If only someday was soon. Or better yet, now!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone, with the hopes of even happier ones in the future!

3 people like this

It's not really a big deal to me. It doesn't bother me that I'm single on Valentine's day. A lot of people would say that V-day was made up solely for advertising purposes, even, lol. If I'm in a relationship, I wouldn't hold out on the stuff you do for Valentines day just for that day, but it can be pretty nice to set out one day of the year! It is pretty cute to go to Walmart and see guys trying to go all out for their girls though LOL. I know that one day I'll have a wonderful man with who I can spend everyday with, that will make up for all those lonely days. 

3 people like this