Poseidon

A little light hearted stuff !!!

7 posts in this topic

Ok approaching the weekend, I have/had an interesting relatively unusual career following an unusual trade in my Fathers footsteps. I will not divulge what it is until later on Sunday and I will leave you chaps to decide if I win but I bet I do !!! So friends what's your trade or your desired trade ?

All the best. Colin.

Sophie, its like a job, skill, or industry. For example "Jack of all trades" means someone who is good at pretty much everything. At least that's how I take it.. lol.I want to go into medicine! :-)

Ooooooops sorry yes I meant different/unusual job. Isn't it interesting how we refer to things differently around the world ?

Right now I do whatever pays the bills haha.  But I dream of writing books/poetry and opening an art studio.  Don't know how realistic that is, though.  

If I could do anything? I'd get a job in "film and tv set design" in an instant. I love interior decorating but can't afford the 3 year MFA program I would need to get an interview. But that is definitely something I am considering for the future. And if I could work at the job while going to school, I'd be so thrilled. :)

He he and fair play to you Zeek, We'll I don't have to work too much anymore because I have been blessed, however my "trade". Was a Chimney sweep.

I win I think ? Col.

2 people like this