Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weapon X

Hello Everyone

14 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm a 21 year old virgin college student, Christian former Atheist who is also waiting for that first kiss living in the U.S wow that was a lot for one sentence! Oh and I'm a guy!

I wasn't raised in a religious household. I didn't even know who this Jesus Christ guy was until my first year of college (2010). I've only been Christian for 2 years and still can't find myself a proper church. I consider my self non-denominational at the moment.

Temptation has been my biggest enemy. I've had my struggles but I'm still adamant about waiting for my future wife. I really feel alone at times. Most of my friends aren't virgins and their views regarding sex are anything but holy. I only have 1 friend who is also waiting. I wish I had a pastor I knew personally to talk to. Hopefully this forum can help encourage me and teach me some things. 

I pray all of the time for God to help me find my future wife, my future Queen to be and sometimes I pray for her to be pure as well but I wouldn't say no to a woman solely because she wasn't a virgin. I hope I can learn from other members of this site and meet some new people. I'm quite busy with school work but I'll do my best to stay active on this site. God Bless!

4 people like this

I think you'll find a good place here I mean my friends are mostly virgins from what I know but I don't think their views on sex are the same. This place is good a lot of people with the same mind set help you realize you're not alone. Nice to see you join and hope you find a good church a spitual elder is always a good thing to have.

Hey welcome to the site, Love your intro :) i hope you find all the support and advice you need here, and maybe make a few friends along the way :) 

Welcome again.

welcome.   your note is filled with new found optimism, faith, and continued commitment!   all good stuff!

1 person likes this

Hi! Welcome to the community! We are delighted to have you here! I hope you find lots of support.

Oh, and I'm very glad that you learned who "this Jesus Christ guy" is! :D He is a special friend of mine as well.

Wow! I am amazed!

Were you waiting until marriage before your conversion too? If so, what were your reasons?

Prior to my conversion I generally thought that saving oneself seemed like the natural, normal thing to do however I did also have a side of me that just wanted to go and get it over with. So I was split. I knew what was right (waiting), but I kinda wanted what was wrong. No though I'm waiting.

Sex is like something you cook. If you eat it (have sex) before it's fully baked (married), then the taste (experience) is not as good. Best thing to do is to let the meal fully bake (get married) and then eat (have sex) it when it's good, when it's supposed to be consumed (in marriage).

I hope you kinda understood what I just said . Hopefully it made sense!

2 people like this

Prior to my conversion I generally thought that saving oneself seemed like the natural, normal thing to do however I did also have a side of me that just wanted to go and get it over with. So I was split. I knew what was right (waiting), but I kinda wanted what was wrong. No though I'm waiting.

Sex is like something you cook. If you eat it (have sex) before it's fully baked (married), then the taste (experience) is not as good. Best thing to do is to let the meal fully bake (get married) and then eat (have sex) it when it's good, when it's supposed to be consumed (in marriage).

I hope you kinda understood what I just said . Hopefully it made sense!

Sex is like a Steak. Everyone likes their's differently, however no one way is necessarily the right or wrong way. It's just how someone likes their steak. 

I eat my steak rare, because it sounded cool the first time I was taken to a steak house and had no clue what was happening.

Welcome! I'm a 20 yr old virgin college student. I was raised Christian but am currently agnostic. Yours is an interesting perspective, I'm sure. See you around the site!

Hey Weapon X,

God bless you brother!! Keep waiting for your future godly pure wife! She's out there... Be encouraged, You'll find her!! In the mean time continue to prepare yourself for her. Read and meditate on the word of God. I'm a newbie on the site also. I joined today. I put some scriptures for us Christians in my introduction that can help us virgins to make it to our wedding night. You can read my introduction to get those scriptures. Continue your walk with God, I hope you find a bible believing church in your area soon with a Pastor that loves God and teaches the Word of God. I also pray you find brothers and sisters in Christ who love God and will add to you virtue, purity, strength and godliness as you endeavor to walk in it wherever you are.

I am a 30 year old male virgin. It is by the Grace of God that I am still maintaining my purity til today :) I gave my life to Christ when I was 7 year old, and got filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of 9 and made a decision to save myself till marriage when I was 9 years old. I strayed from the Lord from ages 13 to 17 and could have lost my virginity but I did not. I came back to God at age 17 and has been STRONG, Growing and Consistent ever since. It hasn't been easy because we all get Strong cravings, but God has been Faithful!! Be Encouraged Weapon X!!!

As long as you stay with God you will make it to your wedding night with your virginity!!! God kept me through college!! I was bold in college and was not ashamed to be a Christian and thus it caused me to be a Light and Witness for Christ on campus. Yes keep praying and reading the Word, and having your priorities right with school and work. You will find your pure lady ;) Amen! My desire is to find that pure undefiled woman of God for me also.

Stay blessed,

Godlyseed