Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
car

Hello !

11 posts in this topic

hey everybody

my name is cybil , im a 22 year old lebanese girl ! ive lived my whole life in lebanon but i currently live in Montreal . I have a bachelors in biochemistry ( i know nerd !!) and came here 1 year ago to conitnue my studies ^_^

I love reading , the beach , bueno chocolate , music , soccer (GO GERMANY!) , jesus , africa, My dream is to actually go work in Africa right now im majoring in a field that will take me there , always been my dream

i hate cold espcially the country im in right now , i mean -40C last week (seriously canada ??) but im hanging in there ..

i joined this website coz im soooooo glad there are people like us out there ive been having a really tough time ajusting to this society its so different from where i grew up and their values are really different :unsure:  i hope i will meet some new people here , be able to talk too and learn from all of you !

i donno how it works here if u add people or anything but ADD ME :D

1 person likes this

Welcome! : D Lebanon huh? My friends parents were both from Lebanon, and biochemistry is one of my favorite subjects :DD

Welcome to our community! We are glad to have you here!

My goodness, it looks like your life is shaping up to be an excellent adventure. Hang in there on those cold Canadian winter days, and enjoy the knowledge that a sunny summer is on its way!

thank you all for your welcoming and encouragement !
im starting to reallyyy love this website you guys are so great can't blve theres still awesome people like us ^_^  (humble)
its kinda of a bummer though that we live so far apart and cant really see eachother ... still thank you im starting to regain faith
stay strong :D

1 person likes this

Welcome Cybil! I'm also 22 but I don't have my degree yet...but I will in May :D I'm SO excited to be a teacher!!

ohhh congrats !!! my mum is a teacher , it's a very tyring but also very rewarding job u get to make a difference , especially with the young people these days they really need good role models !

1 person likes this

Hey car,

I think we've met before:

Anywho, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and welcome again.

See ya on the flipside,

Altan