Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Englishguy1988

question re: children... Sort of

4 posts in this topic

I have read on a previous topic that the majority of people on here wouldn't date someone who had children from a previous relationship (or would struggle with their emotions) but I was wondering if women would struggle with emotions or not date someone who has dated someone who had children, so they are used to having parental responsibiltys but not actually a parent?

-Aaron

hmmm well for me I pretty much helped raise my siblings. I think it depends ont he woman. Like I wouldn't dating someone with a child as long as they understood the no sex til marriage thing. That's rare though but, if it was meant to be it would work.

Yeah...I definitely don't think I'd penalize somebody for dating a single parent in their past. If anything, I'd probably give them credit for it. Although, I would probably suspect them of not being my type. Interesting question though. I've never really thought about that scenario. :blink:

I'm guessing you would think they are not your type as they are probably not WTM mike? But what if they now are?

-Aaron