Guest redyellowblue

Dressing up and makeeeeuppp!!!

39 posts in this topic

Bill Kaulitz: proof that with make-up, a guy can be more beautiful than girls.

BILLAGODDESS_zpsacb9ee06.jpg

That's a guy?!

Oh and what brand of makeup do you guys use? Dang, Ive been asking a lot of questions.. lol. When I do use makeup (rarely) I use Neutrogena to maintain a healthier skin. I saw on paid programming in the wee hours of the morning something called Luminless Air or something. It was makeup that you put on by airbrush. Would you try?

Airbrush makeup is more trouble than it's worth in my opinion. Expensive, difficult to apply and runs out quickly.

I use a Bobbie Brown tinted moisturizer sometimes. And "boi ing" made by "benefit" for touch-ups. A makeup artist told me about it. He uses it for dark circles under the eyes and as a spot concealer. I might throw on a bit of mascara (nothing fancy, just Cover Girl), when I go to work. And I hardly ever wear lipsticks, haha. I think I own one. I usually just put an untinted moisturizer on my lips.

Less is More. :)

Bill Kaulitz: proof that with make-up, a guy can be more beautiful than girls.

BILLAGODDESS_zpsacb9ee06.jpg

Hmm. I don't find him attractive. Lol. Just me?

That's a guy?!

Google image search him. His being a dude is much more obvious there.

I actually love dresses/long skirts/cute clothing, but I never know when I should wear them or if it actually looks good! :(  So usually I stick to jeans and a top. I never wear sweatpants outside (unless I'm walking to the gym).

I don't wear make-up either. Only time you'll catch me in it is at special occasions (Sweet Sixteen, Prom, a wedding, etc...). I do feel like a princess when I do wear it though :P - which makes the special occasions even more special lol! I feel that if I'm gonna find someone to marry/make friends with, I want them to see me for who I am. :) Plus it itches/is annoying and takes too long to do right. Don't mask yourselves ladies, we're all beautiful inside and out! ;)

@NicoleNova Lucky! My mom is always the one trying to get me to put make-up ON.... :D So (before going to a family party) to please her I flip my eyelashes up a bit more, bite my lips to make them a bit redder and it fools her. :P Teehee!

1 person likes this

That's a guy?!

lol. Yeah, that's a guy. He looks 100% like a guy now, although still 100% gay (which he insists he isn't.) He was a really gorgeous, feminine guy up until he was 21.

For clothes try Charlotte Russe http://www.charlotterusse.com/

They have lots of pretty, feminine stuff for good prices-just beware that some of their dresses are too short to be modest in my opinion, so make sure you check the lengths before you buy (especially if you order from their website).

Makeup-Physician's Formula is great- Their Mineral Wear Airbrushing Loose Powder is great for light coverage and it's SPF 30 :).

I use bare mineral makeup its natural, goes on very light(I sometimes forget Im wearing it) and doesnt cause build up, clogged pores and stuff, it naturally blends in with your skin tone while covering up blemishes I love it.

You have to go to an H&M I used to like forever 21 but they rarely have anything that interests me anymore but H&M is more fashionable.

Also if you dont mind wearing second hand clothes there's platos closet they have ALOT of A&F jeans and alot of other name brand clothes/purses for waay cheaper.

I personally deal with red-noticeable rosacea and some acne, blackheads, and scars on my face so I do wear makeup, if I dont, I get told how red I am and it makes me feel insecure. I dont want to use it as a way to "cover natural beauty" but I dont like it when Im talking to someone and all they are focusing on is how my face is and then comment about it. -_-

I love dresses. Lol. Ive never been on an actual date with my boyfriend but I know when we have our first date that I want to wear flattering but appropriate dress!

i love wearing make up! i keep it simple by just wearing foundation lip gloss mascara and sometimes eye liner. but if i want go all out for something special then i will add eye shadow and blush. and when it comes to dressing up i usually wear my nordstrom clothing. i usually just wear pants, a tank, and steve madden sandals. but sometimes i like to spice it up by wearing dresses and floral shorts. im a fashionista :) 

1 person likes this

I have sensory issues to clothes and stuff, but I still dress up a bit on dates. Most of the time I like wearing yoga pants over regular pants. 

I also loooooooove wearing hats. 

As for makeup? Nah.... sensory issues, it has to be a very, very, very special occaision.

i love dressing up its awesome and i rarely do it because i rarely go out on holidays and when i school its more frequent but i love all types of clothing from dresses to skirts to jeans as long as they are descent esp,during the day because people are conservative where i come from and i wouldnt want attract unnecesary attention.

If anything a little eye shadow and not often at all. Someday I might try mascara but my lashes are very beauitful already and I wouldn't want to cake them up. As for dressing up, I love to look and feel pretty so I'm usually always dressing nice except when I'm lazy or at home.

There's this song from the movie musical "Flower Drum Song".......called "I Adore Being A Girl!" That's me in a nut shell!!! I Love dressing nice, putting on make up! I'm VERY GIRLY!!! I wear everything for capris to dresses!!! Don't care AT ALL for sweats or sweatpants!!! I don't get Glammed Up all the time....but I'm always in something cute! You can still be Sexy & Sassy covered!!! ;-) Just find what works for your body type!! Most days I go with little to no make up....just my ebrows shaped & a little mascara finished with lipgloss!! Giggles!

I just wear what ever I feel comfortable in. Which are dresses and jeans. Lately I've been wearing jeans with those graphic-tees alot. I hardly wear makeup because I don't like stuff being on my face and because whenever I attempt to follow one of those tutorials on youtube I look worse. If I do wear make up it's mostly eyeshadow, brow stuff, eyeliner, mascara and sometimes lipstick.