NicoleNova

Freckles!

33 posts in this topic

Hey, I was just wondering if you guys liked freckles on a woman or not. I have hated my freckles in the past, then was indifferent toward them and now I like my freckles.I suspect that some guys like freckles some not so much but I would like to hear from you guys directly.

I won't be offended either way, just want an honest opinion. Thank you.

ha ha its funny i was just reading you question and trying to think what to say then i realized i have freckles too, i guess i really never paid much attention to my own lol. i love freckles though i think they are cute and they are kinda like snowflakes lol, no two are the same ha ha that sounds kinda cheezy.

1 person likes this

Yes, I think freckles are adorable. That's one of the reasons why I am a fan of red heads because they usually have really fair skin. People with fair skin tend to have freckles too.

2 people like this

I have freckles and I used to hate them a ton too but after all my years I've gotten used to them. I really have no preference if other people have freckles, I kinda like them : D

1 person likes this

Like most physical features, for me it depends on the girl; also on the amount of freckles. A small to moderate amount can be really cute.

1 person likes this

Thank you for the responses. Interesting. I didn't used to like it on guys but recently I started thinking they are kind of adorable. :) Not necessary of course though.

1 person likes this

Freckles are just plain cute.  Not necessary, mind you, but definitely not a turnoff.  Again, it's really the girl inside that would be attractive, and any physical characteristics she came with would just be a bonus.

4 people like this

I met this one girl whose skin tone was basically a million freckles. I thought she was really pretty :)

1 person likes this

I think a few freckles under the eyes can be really adorable.

And on a guy I don't think freckles make much of a difference. If a guy has red hair he tends to have freckles. I guess I'm mostly ambivalent to freckles.

2 people like this

I like them honestly and moles not like hairy but beauty marks. But as a red head I have freckles all over so.... can't really judge

1 person likes this

This will sound strange, but I can't recall a memory that I ever saw a woman with freckles.  And Im with Jen.  Think a few freckles under the eyes can be cute.  And like Dasboy said as well.. beautfy spots are nice.  And Im 110% behind Zekes answer as well regarding the inside of the woman thats attractive

2 people like this

This will sound strange, but I can't recall a memory that I ever saw a woman with freckles.  And Im with Jen.  Think a few freckles under the eyes can be cute.  And like Dasboy said as well.. beautfy spots are nice.  And Im 110% behind Zekes answer as well regarding the inside of the woman thats attractive

I have freckles, Eugene. It can be really pretty on some girls. Like this lady; http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/202521314463717932_0sM8SZFf_c.jpg

I don't have nearly as many freckles as her though.

I have freckles, Eugene. It can be really pretty on some girls. Like this lady; http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/202521314463717932_0sM8SZFf_c.jpg

I don't have nearly as many freckles as her though.

Wow.. she really have tons of freckles.  You noticed her fingernail, hair and freckles [even her lip colour] matched? And the contrast with the blue eyes makes her unique.  No wonder Vince like red heads ;)

On a technical front.. redheads.. don't they have green eyes rather than blue?  I've noticed where men have blue eyes, woman have green eyes again.  I havent seen many woman with blue eyes, nor men with green eyes.  [brown eyes are the generally]

1 person likes this

I love freckles especially if its paired with red hair.

When I was little this red-haired boy covered in freckles used to always want to play with me and he used to chase me around but that was the first time I had ever seen a person with fiery red hair and freckles so I was scared of him! I'll never forget that kid. I feel really bad because he wanted to be friends but I wouldn't let him come anywhere near me.

Now I love red-heads with freckles, how ironic. Also I have freckles on my hands.

I like them honestly and moles not like hairy but beauty marks. But as a red head I have freckles all over so.... can't really judge

I have quite a few beauty marks. Not the hairy or raised ones. I have one on my lip, one under my eye, a few on my ear lobes. I don't like em' but I guess its my mom's gift. She has one on her nose (kinda looks like she has a tiny nose piercing at first glace).

I once had a date with a girl who was REALLY freckled. It didn't matter. Superficial appearances like that never will.

Freckles? Yes please!

I don't care either way, honestly; women are beautiful with them or without them.

1 person likes this

i love freckles, especialy when it is a red head with freckles, like dear God, its amazing, shoot tell you what. freckles are great anyways, i call them angel kisses :)

3 people like this

I'm sort of neutral in my opinion when it comes to freckles. I guess I haven't come across many people with freckles. Freckles don't make me more or less attracted to someone. Right after I read your post I looked very closely at your picture but the pictures on this site are way to small to notice any detail. I didn't spot a single freckle on your face! 

Oh. They are there. They just don't photograph well for some reason. I know they are noticable though, especially in the summer because people comment on them. One girl even referred to me as "freckles." Lol

1 person likes this