Matthew

Would You Rather...?

87 posts in this topic

Rather use the would you rather thread!

Would you rather live a poor life but have perfect health, or be a millionaire and have terrible health?

1 person likes this

Rather use the would you rather thread!

Would you rather live a poor life but have perfect health, or be a millionaire and have terrible health?

Live a poor life but have perfect health.

Would you rather have a significant pay rise or have a third day in the weekend?

Right now,  a third day in the weekend. 

Have your name pronounced wrong all your life or spelled wrong all your life? 

Well both already happen too me, my last name is so oddly spelled and pronounced, so spelled wrong I guess.

Would you always be hungry or always be thirsty?

I'd rather always be hungry.  I've been thirsty a lot baling hay in the summer, and I don't like it.

Would you rather be in true love with someone but never tell her, or marry someone whom you hate?

Gotta chime in on this one, .....

Tough question there wow, after several minutes of thought I still can't choose.

For me I'd say marry someone I hate.

Let me explain here, marriage is really important to me and well we didn't say she would also in return hate me.

If she loved me, was the woman whom God desired for me to be with, the mother of our children, my partner in this journey called life, how could I "hate" her?!

To continue the thread ..........

Surprised no one has asked this yet. (And this one is for the most part directed towards those of us getting older)

Suppose you're getting "older" ...

Would you rather continue waiting for the "one" person or, at some point share yourself with a person whom you find really attractive?

Under the right circumstances, share myself with a person who I am attracted to. BUT only if I was at least 50, was in a committed relationship, and marriage was a longshot(like it wasn't financially feasible or marriage would get in the way with one of careers.)

Miserable genius or happy average person?

Thanks Alex, awesome answer, I'd have to agree sorta.

However I'm not so certain.

Anyhow, wow that's also a tough one, though because the pursuit of happiness is hard-wired into us as persons.

However so is the desire to seek knowledge.

So being a genius would be cool.

However all those "Frankenstein-ish" evil genius books and movies typically depict the genius as alone and miserable.

So I'd go with, happy average person. I honestly have no need to, a little desire yes, but no need to be a genius. All I've ever really desired outta life is, well what I consider "average".

To continue the thread;

Which would you rather have a cure to Cancer or Aids?

The cure to cancer.

Would you rather hate your job but make good money, or love your job but make minimum wage?

That's a hard one. From experience, it is hard to work for minimum wage, even if it is a job you love. But, if I hated the job, I don't know that the paycheck would be worth it. I guess minimum wage, but love. My favorite quote of all times is "If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life."  

Would rather be a chef, eat whatever you want all your life, but you can only listen to one song or a famous singer, listen to whatever music, but can only eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life?

Toughie there, ...

I'd have to go with the former as I like my variable food selections.

In-N-Out Burger, Chik-Fil-A, Steaks, Frosted Flakes in ice cold milk, fresh fruit, entire cheesecakes eaten in one sitting .... (BTW, I'm "only like 190LBS, 6-6)

As for musical choice I'd go with one single band, August Burns Red.

I currently can't get enough of their new release, awesome simply can't describe it.

To keep the thread alive on my account;

Choose please,

You have just finished a mediocre 3rd date with a person who you like just a bit, so to say.

The he/she moves in for a simple/easy kiss.

Would you kiss the person as it's just an innocent kiss, and maybe they'll grow on you?

Or,

Would you turn away the kiss and try explaining the situation?