Matthew

Would You Rather...?

87 posts in this topic

Well as someone who had to where braces to get good teeth I'd go with good hair it's always been there for me.

Would you rather walk on hot coals or wrestle a gator?

Wrestle a gator :) didnt specify if he was real or plush! haha

Would you rather be a movie star with the fame and all, or just look like one? and if the latter, who if anyone in particular?

Hey if I at least look like one, I'm sure fame with follow, lol! And nobody in particular, maybe one of those celebs that women swoon over :D !

Would you rather give a man a fish and feed him for a day or teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime?

Obviously the second one, would you rather live forever or be invincible within your regular life span?

Invincible with my regular lifespan, I don't want to watch my friends and family dying around me.

Would you rather die in a plane crash or die in a ship sinking?

Plane crash... I would hope that it would be faster that way. I hear drowning is really really unpleasant.

Would you rather find out your parents are aliens or spies?

Spies I guess...if they were aliens I'd be one too and I really like being normal :P

Would you rather be talented at all musical instruments or talented at all sports?

All musical instruments.  Just because I love the arts.  :)

Would you rather play "old" board and card games, or modern computer games?

Old board games! I remember sitting in front of the fire place playing monopoly, clue and sorry when I was little.

Would you rather know how you'll die, or know how to make yourself all knowing?

1 person likes this

Ooohh tough one. Huh, all knowing would be too boring, there would be nothing left to learn! So, knowing about your death.

Would you rather face your worst fear or never live your dream?

A tiny rhino

Repeating lovelydream's question: "Would you rather face your worst fear or never live your dream?"

There are two here which would I answer???

Mark: face my worst fear at least I have something to learn from to make me a stronger person  :))

giggles: no sense of touch as I am a very visual person

Would you rather have your family read your entire internet history (can't delete anything) or be secretly filmed while at home alone and have people at your job/school watch you?

Btw some of these questions were super hilarious!! lol :lol:

Hmm the Internet history might be a bit embarrassing, I google some VERY awkward questions! So I'd be filmed, let them be horrified how I act at home alone!

Would you rather eat your least favorite food all the time, or be unable to smell anything?

Smell. I'm sure it would be gone after all the spicy steamed spinach anyways.

Would you rather always know both sides of a story or be forever ignorant of one?

Know both sides of a story

Would you rather be a jack of all trades or a master of none?

No legs.

Would you rather be wrong about your spiritual beliefs or lack of or be the only one who gets it right?

Wrong, there could always be a nicer afterlife.

Would you rather have a fistfight or resolve matters in court over the course of months?

Fist fight, courts too expensive and too long, as long as there's no law penalties for the fight I'm in.

Would you rather be the smartest but poorest person in the world, or the dumbest but richest person in the world?

Smartest and poor, because at least I won't be unhappy.

Is the glass half full or half empty?

If you're filling it- half full; if you're drinking it- half empty.

Would you rather be married to someone who is away for work all the time or who never leaves the house? (assuming finances are good either way)

I think if he was always away for work all the time I would get extremely paranoid plus I have abandonment issues, so even though I am a person who needs a lot of space, I would still prefer to be married to someone who never leaves the house. If I start feeling smothered I'll just leave the house :lol:

Would you rather live as the opposite sex for a day or would you rather live as an animal of your choice for a day?

I would live as the opposite sex for a day, I've always wondered what I would be like!

Die now a hero without living the remainer of your life, or live a coward for the rest of your life getting things you've always wanted?