Matthew

Would You Rather...?

87 posts in this topic

Can't believe there isn't already one of these. Most people have probably played some form of this game. How it works: I'll ask a "would you rather" question, then the next person answers and then asks their own and so on. Try not to answer your own question so that you don't affect the next person's reasoning/decision.

Would you rather get to go on your dream vacation for free or spend one day with anyone in the world in your hometown?

(credit to redyellowblue for the thread idea)

Spend one day with anyone in the world in my hometown.

Would you rather be able to see one year into the future or change any one decision from your past?

1 person likes this

Would you rather be able to see one year into the future or change any one decision from your past?

I would change one decision from my past. Only because I know it would have led me to a much better present.

Would you rather see your grandparents naked or have your grand parents see you naked?

1 person likes this

Well, both have already happened, quite a few times actually lol, but I would rather they see me naked.

Would you rather - wake up naked and sore next to the Burger King saying 'You had it your way' or wake up naked next to Ronald Mcdonald saying 'You were lovin' it.'

1 person likes this

Burger King- at least I'd wake up as a Queen rather than a clown! :P

I'll go off of that question! Would you rather everyone be able to see you naked, or you see eveyone else naked?

Dang it, Josh!

I'd rather see everyone else naked. I could just control where I look and still function in society that way. Can't imagine getting a job while naked; a respectable one, anyway xD

Would you rather have to eat half a pound of the one food you hate the most every day, or never be able to eat your favorite food ever again?

1 person likes this

Never eat my favorite food again. Goodbye Cheesecake! :,( I just despise onions too much.

Would you rather marry someone 20 years older than you or 20 years younger? (Assuming your old enough that the person is still legal regardless.)

Live without my arms!

Would you rather spy on someone making love or get spied on making love?

Get a spied on making love!! ;)

Would you rather always speak in a singing opera voice or hear this from everyone?

Hehehe what a question RYB. Hmmmm technically it can be annoying.. but what a heck. Shall rather hear from everyone.

Would you rather do HALO [high altitude low opening] jumping or swimming with great white sharks?

I'd prefer swimming with the sharks, especially if they're friendly like this:

ld_friendly_shark_nt_121109_wblog.jpg

I avoid heights like the plague :P

Would you rather live forever or have all the money in the world?

All the money in the world definitely! I believe this world can get boring after a few hundred years.

Would you rather spend a whole day talking in rhymes or spend a whole day talking in a foreign language that you haven't perfected?

Rhymes, definitely.  (It would drive so many people nuts haha)

Would you rather live with your parents and own a vehicle, or live alone and take a taxi?

Live with my parents of course.

Would you rather have to listen to the genre of music you hate every day but have your dream life. Or have unlimited access to shows of all your favorite bands for free but live life as it comes naturally. 

1 person likes this

Unlimited access to favorite music and live life as it comes!

Would you rather be "all work and no play" or "all play and no work"?

Wow that's a tough one. Both are so necessary! I'd have to say all play and no work. Without play what is the point of work? Funding my all-play lifestyle would be hard but I'd figure something out :P

Would you rather be wrongfully convicted of a heinous crime at 20 and exonerated/released at 50, or be wrongfully convicted at 50 and die in prison?

Oh man...that's a hard one. If I had to choose, I'd rather be wrongfully convicted at 50 and proceed to die in prison. 

Would you rather be fluent in all languages or a master of all instruments?

That's tough... especially since where I live there's good reason for knowing different languages cuz of all the different types of people. But I have to say master of all instruments. Music is just too much apart of me, and I would LOVE to be able to play every single instrument. :) 

Would you rather own a BMW or a Mercedes??

I hate both cars, much prefer my 96 'Mitsubishi, but I'd pick a BMW m3 I I had to.

Would you rather have your whole family see you have sex? Or watch your whole family have sex?

I'd rather them watch me. I'll skip town and leave them with the bad images

When going on a first date with someone you have a huge crush on, would you rather him/her be a huge disappointment or get rejected?

Him be a huge disappointment. I can move on much easier and won't blame myself.

Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and good looking?

Poor and good looking, definitely!

Would you rather watch a documentary about someone's life or a biopic on someone's life?

1 person likes this

Figured I'd resuscitate my poor thread.

Umm, biopic I think. Unless the documentary had a narrator with an awesome voice.

Would you rather have great hair and horrible teeth or great teeth and horrible hair?