Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Post something and get things rolling!

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody,

WaitingTillMarriage.com is still a very small site, in terms of content and traffic. I'm still in the process of launching it fully and getting some good traffic coming to it.

But by request from a couple of blog commenters, I'm going to go ahead and put up this forum so we can get a community started.

For the time being, I can guarantee you that at least one person will reply to all posts (me), with hopefully much more to come!

Talk to you soon.

Well, for one thing, I kinda find it funny (in a tongue in cheek manner), that whenever you log in or out of the forums, you're given the option of clicking on a button to speed things up...if you don't wish/want to wait. Just kinda amused me...give that this is a website/forum for VCTM (Waiting till marriage types)...please pardon the use of my personal label/designator for people waiting till marriage...

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh

whenever you log in or out of the forums, you're given the option of clicking on a button to speed things up...if you don't wish/want to wait.

Oh damn that's funny...didn't even realize that. One day when I'm really bored I'm going to alter that message just for giggles.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0