wny

Can You Tell if You're Attractive?

112 posts in this topic

Yeah, if they come on to you, they are probably going to be cheaters. Women don't chase men.  It's not like the movies. I'm sorry.

WTM easily adds three points, but probably only one point for us ladies. 

Never had a women chase me, I have always been the initiator and I personally think any girl who waits always get a bonus four points on the scales opposed to those who do not wait that lose five points right off the bat. (yeah I am bitter and shallow)

1 person likes this

Yeah, if they come on to you, they are probably going to be cheaters. Women don't chase men. It's not like the movies. I'm sorry.

WTM easily adds three points, but probably only one point for us ladies.

I've had plenty of women after me ;) none of which were cheaters, I've never heard of women being cheaters if they go after men. It's a modern society, nearly half of relationships are beginning with a woman chasing the man, not that many are cheating.

1 person likes this

I think attractiveness is more about self-perception and confidence than it is raw physical looks.  Not cockiness, mind you, but simply being sure of yourself and comfortable in who you are.  That 'aura' tends to manifest itself in the way you carry yourself, and it totally makes a difference in how people see you.  That's not to say that looks aren't important at all, but confidence acts as a HUGE buffer.

"Aura" means nothing to my brain-scale.

I knew that was a poor choice of words. By 'aura' I just meant that your confidence exudes itself in the way you carry yourself, and other people can pick up on that.

I agree with those above who thinks that attractiveness (is that even a word?) is confidence... here is a little example:

You have to love yourself first to be able to get others to love you, looks doesn't matter!

I agree with those above who thinks that attractiveness (is that even a word?) is confidence... here is a little example:

You have to love yourself first to be able to get others to love you, looks doesn't matter!

Is there a video where overweight girls try to pick up guys?

And I can't speak for other girls, but if a guy tried to express interest in me in that way, I would think he's really obnoxious!

Is there a video where overweight girls try to pick up guys?

And I can't speak for other girls, but if a guy tried to express interest in me in that way, I would think he's really obnoxious!

I haven't come across such a movie but the important thing is not that people put such things on youtube, it is that people should know that all sorts of people regardless of weight, money, education, hairstyle etc can be attractive as long as they show confidence - at least I think so. For me looks is the least important thing.

I agree that he is a bit too confident, I would be a bit scared if someone came up to me that way but we are all different, that was just a little example of the non-importance of weight when it comes to flirting (a very specific and small part of this topic). If someone just came up to me and said "Hi, my name is - and I just wanted to talk to you because..." (without going on to strong like I think this guy might do in some scenes) I would totally hear that person out, even if he had a fatsuit on.

I'm going to be honest: I am 5'5 in height and I'm not the most attractive movie star. But in my eyes I am the sexiest bald man on the planet. I sometimes look at myself in the mirror and say "damn you're fine!" I wear clothes that make me feel comfortable and fit my personal style. I eat food that makes me love the fact that I have taste buds. I read books that keep me up for hours. I work out at my own pace and not look at the next guy. Overall, I do what makes me happy to the best of my ability and it keeps me confident! I get rejected and am sometimes not on the top of most women's list. But when I walk into a room you see that confidence and it grabs attention. Trust me, there are things about you that if you embrace them and be happy with yourself and your style, you will find yourself with someone that make anyone jealous, even me :)

3 people like this

I hate to say it, but that FatSuit video is simply not how it goes down in real life. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone in that video's an actor, or if they were paid to say what they did.

I'm not saying that heavy guys cannot get girls, but to imply that looks simply don't matter is false in every way.

Do you really think a woman would admit on camera that she doesn't prefer fat men?