Guest Kavya

Do you find men with long hair attractive?

29 posts in this topic

I've always been attracted to men with long hair lol so I was just wondering if other girls feel the same way?

Long hair as in those popular flippy hairstyles that are just past the ears or uber long?

Usually dont - cause guys with those flippy haircuts are usually teens. Occasionally I see a guy with long hair, and think, hey he aint bad lookin'; and seen guys who look better with longer hairI tend to prefer guys with shorter hair :) especially if they have it styled in an old fashioned way!

1 person likes this

I prefer guys with shorter hair. A little long (shoulder length) is okay. Like this:

long-hair-men-2013.jpg

If it's longer than that, I don't find it attractive.

1 person likes this

I prefer guys with shorter hair. A little long (shoulder length) is okay. Like this:

long-hair-men-2013.jpg

If it's longer than that, I don't find it attractive.

Exactly what she said. Cuz if it happens to be longer, I do not like that.

Edit: So generally I like short hair.

Actually it depends for me. For example, I have seen some really attractive latinos, native americans pull off long straight/wavy hair and they look awesome. I have also seen african american men really wear some dreads. So I think it depends on the guys features and if they are masculine enough to pull off a generally feminine hair style.

Depends on the man. Some can pull it off really well.

For the most part I prefer shorter hair, not crazy short, but above the ear.

Coming from a guy who switches between long hair and shorter hair I think that at least part of the reason it does not look good on some guys is that they don't style it every day (or maybe ever). Long hair takes effort and many men (including myself a lot of the time) don't want to take the effort to style it.

I like long, medium, and short. It just depends on the guy and how its styled.

1 person likes this

Depending on texture and even with that I prefer shorter. Example :

AA guys - fade to small neat fro

Caucasians and etc along that line: medium short

To flippy short no long not even that picture above👎👎👎

It depends on the guy. The face of my boyfriend's shape makes it so that long hair ages him too much. His hair is even starting to thin a little so he might just shave it all off which I don't mind since that has perks too. I can massage his scalp easier! 

I like hair that I could run my fingers through but I do not like hair that is too long. Keith Urban's length is fine but not any longer, and not Keith Urban. lol 

Short hair, long hair or no hair is all the same to me. As long as a guy styles his hair if its long and doesn't resort to a bad combover if his hair starts to thin its all good.

1 person likes this

So I think it depends on the guys features and if they are masculine enough to pull off a generally feminine hair style.

I am feminine enough to pull off long hair. Does that count?

I am feminine enough to pull off long hair. Does that count?

As long as you don't mind being possibly mistaken for a girl. Other than that, go for it. 

I usually always prefer short hair although there are exceptions.

2 people like this

I think it depends on the guy but usually I am attracted to men with longer hair so... yes. Long hair is attractive on a guy.  :D I understand how you feel @kavya!

Hair ????? Whats hair ???

*Looks at his chest sadly* Not sure...

1 person likes this

No to me its feminine I have always been turned off by men with long hair...but then...I saw  :blink:

http://coolspotters.com/models/jason-momoa and aye dios mio he is fine, he isnt as attractive without his hair long in my opinion but with it long he looks like a God.

I do find it attractive when guys pull there hair back in a small neat ponytail I dunno why...

Im not a fan of guys with dreads either is just not my thing until...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-L2uxc7T0tU/SzLejbcBYCI/AAAAAAAAAXE/VMRcY6rBOHM/s1600-h/Jason+Momoa+with+Dreadlocks+Hairstyles+3.jpg  :o

Im still not a fan of dreads but him and Ryan gentles are the only men that I have EVER seen that actually look good with dreads

So I guess it depends on the guys look, some guys look better with longer hair and some look better with shorter hair but in all honesty the only way Id date a guy with long hair is if he looked like a God or had a good sense of style while super hot  :D .

1 person likes this

It depends. Some guys look better with short hair, some look better with long hair. And some guys can pull off both looks. As long as it looks good on him, I don't care if a guy has long or short hair.