Kendra

How was your Christmas??

10 posts in this topic

Hey all! For those who celebrate/celebrated Christmas I was just wondering what you guys got?? Did you get anything special, or get to visit with family/relatives you haven't seen in a while?? I wanna know about your Christmas for this year :)

Could of been better. Woke up sick and pretty much slept all day. I did get a lot of the things I wanted and spent some valuable time with my family, so it wasn't all horrible.

Well it was the celebration of Christ so it was good, but I was up and down all last night with the flu then didn't see my family until 7 or so because they were 2 hours away so my mom drove my siblings here to see me, but I got a banjo so it's great.

I must have been an especially naughty boy this year, because I received a stomach virus in my stocking.

1 person likes this

Oh man! I hope you get better soon Alex, Dashboy1, and erasercrumbs.

I really do like you spirits though, Esp. Alex and Dashboy!!

I'm all better and I finally ate food thank god, gave me an introduction to what some people go through all the time in other parts of other world.

I watched the Bishop's Wife, one of my favorite Christmas movies. The one with Cary Grant. I love the scene where he plays the harp for the wealthy widow and she tells him her secret regret in life. I tear up every time!

Other than that, I spent the day with my parents eating delicious food.

1 person likes this

I got fragrances, some fancy boxer breifs, and ate like 10 cupcakes. What did you do Kendra? =)

I got fragrances, some fancy boxer breifs, and ate like 10 cupcakes. What did you do Kendra? =)

Haha, almost tmi :P

Went to my grandparents for a bit. Which was good cuz I don't see them often right now. We made our own Christmas dinner, and I was playing with my brother a new video game I picked out for him. ( This year's SSX). So yeah, it was pretty good. Although I really wanted to be back home with my relatives, it was still good.