Dasboy1

weird habbits

40 posts in this topic

It's literally what it says does anyone here have some weird habit I'm just wondering I've noticed lately that I flex my muscles when I get bored or to the beat of the music, not in some meat head way or anything just a boredom thing. So I'm just wondering if anyone else has weird habits?

1 person likes this

I push my nose up with my upper lip &play with my nose ring, without thinking about it, when I'm bored or thinking... people must think I'm blowing them a kiss or something. Haha

1 person likes this

When I'm thinking or have nothing to do with my hands, I take a section of my hair and twirl/twist it around one of my fingers.

I pick at my scalp for fuzzy strands of hair.

you know I do that too because I have a scar on my head that I pick at.

I have a tendency [sometimes] to look around when someone is talking to me... but I do listen what they have to say.

I have a tendency [sometimes] to look around when someone is talking to me... but I do listen what they have to say.

Lol, I do that too. :)

Well I am glad to know I am not alone Nicole do you worry it smells bad?

No, it smells good. That's why I find myself smelling it. lol

1 person likes this

I have a nervous tick where I jerk my head from side to side. Does that count?

I don't think that counts that's more of a nerve problem, if we're counting that sometimes my cheek twitches.

I flex the tendon in my neck, mostly when I'm nervous. I try not to do it in public though, because it looks a little odd...

I'll talk about events that happened before I was born as if I was there at the time. My friend finds it really annoying for some reason. I don't do it on purpose though, I've just studied a lot of history so I accidentally reference it as if I lived through it.

I also use the word "we" a lot, when I'm really not including any one else but myself. I think it's because I was an only child and was alone a lot growing up. It probably made me feel better or something.

I'll be sure to add some more when I think of them! :P

I actually have a lot of weird habits and quirks, some of which I'm probably not even aware of.

• I walk, stand, and sit with my feet pointed slightly inward. It's not really a habit as, that's they're natural position but I can straighten them and my mom used to always scold me for forgetting to point them straight so I guess it is a habit that I forget to do that. I guess I have begun to embrace it because people are always telling me how cute they think being pigeon toed is.
  • When I am in bed I rub my legs/feet together a lot, which I know will probably drive my future husband crazy (not unless he doesn't get irritated easily).
  • I wring my hands a lot (looks like I have...issues)
  • I have a tendency to press my tongue forward on my teeth when I smile
  • I have a hard time comfortably sitting in a chair with my feet on the floor like a normal person. My feet always have to be up not touching the floor. I have a lot of weird sitting habits that may look uncomfortable to most people. I do the w sitting position, I sit on my feet, I do the kimchi squat. I also do the thighs to chest sitting position (a lot of girls tend to do this but guys think its uncomfortable)
  • I can not give someone eye contact for very long without looking away
  • I have to tear the toilet paper cleanly along the perforation or else it will gross me out, same applies to notebook paper
  • I sometimes moan in my sleep when I switch positions or want to switch positions (doesn't sound right if you're perverted)
  • I sometimes sleep with my eyes open (not wide open, just little slits).

7 people like this

• I have to tear the toilet paper cleanly along the perforation or else it will gross me out, same applies to notebook paper

This made me laugh :lol:!

My weirdest habits probably stem from me being somewhat of a germophobe, I always have wipes/sanitizer. It really seems to get on my brother's nerves for some reason :)!

1 person likes this

Sweety I also rub my feet together to keep them warm mostly, mess with my hands a lot, do the thing with the chair if I can't prop both my feet up I put one on top of my other knee, from what my friends say I also moan when I sleep which may even sound worse than yours if you have a perverted mind and I'm not pigeon toed but a little duck footed, so you're not alone

1 person likes this

• When I am in bed I rub my legs/feet together a lot, which I know will probably drive my future husband crazy (not unless he doesn't get irritated easily).

I do this too!

I thought of another one... I found out about it when I had a roommate. She said she would talk to me in the morning, before I woke up and I would have full conversations with her, but I would never remember because I was mostly asleep.

2 people like this

i always shake my foot really rapidly when im sitting down and sometimes i don't notice it. 

and when im the shower i like to sing my favorite lady gaga songs :]

and i cant stand loud noises

2 people like this