Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophie

Have you had lots of travelling experiences? What were your favourite countries and why?

8 posts in this topic

Besides America, I haven't been to another country since I was six (Mexico.) I barely remember my brief living periods in Australia and New Zealand when I was 4-5. I have always wanted to travel, and now that I am passionate about learning languages, my desire to go to foreign countries has only increased. Course I am way too scared to do anything right now (only 19,) but when I finish my undergrad, I want to do some travelling. What are your experiences with travelling? Any travelling tips you would recommend?

Well I lived in Bosnia and Croatia for the first 6 years of my life before I moved to the U.S. I'm a citizen in 3 countries and would like to add to that. 

I would love to travel to Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Argentina, Russia, California, Montana, Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona.

Born in England,visited Italy, France, Spain, USA and Belgium.

My favorite country is Italy because it's so beautiful and everyone is so friendly. I do speak a little Italian and French

Love to see Canada and just RV around America.

Some examples where I've been; Sweden, England and France.

I'd say that France was my favorite. France is so very different than my own country. Not to mention that LOVELY warmth! <3 I loved the nature (all those amazing mountains and all!), the weather, culture, language, friendly and polite people, everything. :)

I would like to see so many countries - all of them! But I guess there's no point listing all the countries, haha. But I definitely wish to travel around America. :) I love diversity.

1 person likes this

I've been lucky enough to travel quite a lot. The highlights so far have been living in America and South Korea - I love really getting to know a country by staying there for an extended period of time. Other countries I've enjoyed visiting are Russia, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands and Germany. I'm currently thinking about moving to another country in the next year or two - Malaysia/Singapore is top of the list!

1 person likes this

So lucky to lived in both England and now America. I have traveled to many European countries. Loved Rome and Venice. I did learn French in high school. 

I've hardly travelled in my life. I've been to Jamaica and recently went to New York but went with my mother for a small shopping trip, which I hate. I much rather spend the money sight seeing and eating food lol. I think I may try to travel more often, especially since I don't need adult supervision. I am going to cuba with some friends which I am excited for :)

1 person likes this