Sophie

Members Only Forum?

5 posts in this topic

I just want to suggest a Members Only forum. We have Girls Only, Boys Only, and non-Onlys, but I think maybe a Members Only would be a good idea if you want to talk about something private and important, but you want both genders' views and opinions on it. You wouldn't feel comfortable with just anyone being able to read it (which is why the Girls Only and Boys Only are so great.) Just a suggestion. :)

4 people like this

I noticed before I logged in that Viewer Discretion is now not visible before you log in, maybe this helps? I think you could put a private question like that in there now if you wanted. Also, Blogs are not visible to nonmembers :).

4 people like this

I noticed before I logged in that Viewer Discretion is now not visible before you log in, maybe this helps? I think you could put a private question like that in there now if you wanted.

I just noticed that today! I'm pretty happy about it.

2 people like this

I was thinking what a good idea this suggestion was too!

When looking at that video intro thread specifically. I think a lot more people would feel better about/participate more in threads similar to that one if you had to register to view them.