Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matthew

My dear Bagginses and Boffins, Tooks and Brandybucks, and Grubbs, Chubbs, Hornblowers, Bolgers, Bracegirdles, Goodbodies, Brockhouses and Proudfoots!

28 posts in this topic

Hey Matthew!

Love your thread title- I'm a massive LOTR's fan, so it definitely caught my attention! I'm pretty new to this whole website, and I'm also a little shy, so it's great that you had the confidence to start a topic. Good for you!

It was really interesting to read your introduction. Hope you start some new topics soon!

Love, Emilia

Welcome to the family Mathew. This place is awesome and members rock :) I'm Stephie by the way

Thanks, Stephie! And nice to meet you (I believe we met in chat the other day)

Hey Matthew!

Love your thread title- I'm a massive LOTR's fan, so it definitely caught my attention! I'm pretty new to this whole website, and I'm also a little shy, so it's great that you had the confidence to start a topic. Good for you!

It was really interesting to read your introduction. Hope you start some new topics soon!

Love, Emilia

Welcome to the site Emilia! And thanks for the kind words. I'm a lot more comfortable here than I thought I would be, and I'm sure you will be too!

1 person likes this