Sally

For When We're Married....

36 posts in this topic

Sweety, what can we finally do when we're married...on a sewing table ;)!

Oh my gosh! Made me giggle :lol:!

1 person likes this

Aren't they kinda small for that?

Use your imagination Emulator! You can be more creative when married than when dating yay!

5 people like this

Sweety, what can we finally do when we're married...on a sewing table ;)!

Oh my gosh! Made me giggle :lol:!

Sew? Wait, you can do that before marriage. I don't know what else you would do on a sewing table.

I'll tell you when you're older, little one :)

I wanna laugh too.

2 people like this

I don't get it :(

I didn't get it either. I had to read the other comments first. I thought it meant he expected his wife to be a really good sewer or something.

1 person likes this

Sew? Wait, you can do that before marriage. I don't know what else you would do on a sewing table.

I wanna laugh too.

You really are a sweety. :wub: And I used to think I was naive...

1 person likes this

You really are sweet Sweety and Sophie :)! You guys have me laughing so hard. Okay, so, since no one is spelling it out for you-it is referencing having sex on a table :wub:*blush*!

3 people like this

Oh man, duh! Wait, I still don't get it. What does that have to do with a sewing table?

Sorry guys, I'm really bad at these kinds of things. Whenever someone makes a joke that I don't get I usually laugh along like I know whats going on.

2 people like this

For reasons unimportant to this post, I was having dinner with my family and we were discussing what rhymes with "gut." I began to make the "s" sound and then said never mind, knowing the mature minds at the table would catch the inference without me saying anything uncouth. My mother chuckled and said she was in the same gutter I was. I quipped: "It's kind of awkward to meet your mother in the gutter."

But suffice to say, it takes a bit of a dirty mind (or sexy imagination, whichever you prefer) to get it. But it's funny. Unless you think it's sexist or something. Sewing table and women and all that.

Hmmm...not sure exactly why it's a sewing table-maybe LK is on to something-it could be because women are more likely to have one than men? Or maybe it just sounds better than a different kind of table, idk :).

Hmm, I don't have a sewing table. That will have to go on the wedding gift registry... :D

1 person likes this

Oh man, duh! Wait, I still don't get it. What does that have to do with a sewing table?

Sorry guys, I'm really bad at these kinds of things. Whenever someone makes a joke that I don't get I usually laugh along like I know whats going on.

He is talking about having sex on the sewing table and he wants to make sure it's strong enough to hold their weight. :P I think...

1 person likes this

Hahaha this was just supposed to be a lil joke, no overthrowing or analysis involved. If you don't get it, no bd, but you should prob understand some refs like that before your honeymoon XPP

6 people like this

When it comes to this site, just assume any joke is sexual in nature :P

I didn't get it either. I had to read the other comments first. I thought it meant he expected his wife to be a really good sewer or something.

Sophie, this is almost the exact situation you were in on the thread above. Yours and Sweety's innocence is just so endearing :)

1 person likes this

Don't feel bad. I didn't get it either.

I thought it was alluding to something complex and complicated. My brain went through all kinds of antics trying to figure it out. The thought never occurred to me that it was something so simple.

1 person likes this

For all those who didn't get it don't feel bad we just have dirty minds.....

1 person likes this

Sometimes when wild passion happens you need to find a sturdy surface ASAP. I love it LOL. However, one would need to make sure they are no needles or pins exposed. That would be a major wake-up call.

6 people like this

Sometimes when wild passion happens you need to find a sturdy surface ASAP. I love it LOL. However, one would need to make sure they are no needles or pins exposed. That would be a major wake-up call.

Lol, that really made me laugh :lol: major wake up call lol lol lol

2 people like this

My friends say a lot of stuff like this. Sometimes I take the statement on face value and make an innocuous reply, only to find everyone laughing. Then I realize the original statement was a double entendre and my response happened to have innuendo in it...

1 person likes this

Hahaha this was just supposed to be a lil joke, no overthrowing or analysis involved. If you don't get it, no bd, but you should prob understand some refs like that before your honeymoon XPP

Sorry for derailing your thread Sally :unsure:

By the way, do you know the guy in the image? I feel like I have seen him before.